Classy goodbyes by Gators

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing wrong with a classy goodbye. He failed, he ain't the first and won't be the last.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Fvvvking loser... he signed his own warrant with the death threat lie...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Those people know that account is run by interns at UAA, right? Maybe not.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
He can always say he won the SEC East his first two years at Florida.

Good luck to Jim McElwain I guess but I was very disturbed by his claim of death threats because that will Grease the skids for the next big name coach wanting to be here wondering should they put up with crap like that.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
"It was fun while it lasted"

LOL.

Remind me to never go to a party that this man throws. I don't want to see his version of fun

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He can always say he won the SEC East his first two years at Florida.

Good luck to Jim McElwain I guess but I was very disturbed by his claim of death threats because that will Grease the skids for the next big name coach wanting to be here wondering should they put up with crap like that.
I'm pretty sure we want the skids greased.

We greased the skids and pushed McElstain out.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's probably receiving millions of green goodbyes. He don't care about what the fans have to say.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sort of like those people who hire service people from reviews on Angie's List or some other service. They get crummy work done and then wonder why they were so highly rated on those reviews. You then inform them that is those actual people and family and friends posting those reviews, then it hits them like a ton of bricks. Regular Einstein's I tell ya.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He's probably receiving millions of green goodbyes. He don't care about what the fans have to say.

What was that about 10 goodbyes. tell him to come take a gander at Gatorchatter. Must be at least 2 or 3 thousand goodbyes. Come on in have a look and see how popular you were:byebye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.