Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be shocked if Mullen moves.
Why? I think he is ready to move on and they are probably tired of his jerkiness too. He'd probably be a better hire than UT normally gets, but a great hire for them from our vantage point. We won't have to worry about UT contending for SEC titles under Mullen, that's for sure.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Mullen has it made, why would he leave? They will be satisfied with almost for decades.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Those names at those schools actually make a lot of sense. That’s a very thoughtful prediction.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Why? I think he is ready to move on and they are probably tired of his jerkiness too. He'd probably be a better hire than UT normally gets, but a great hire for them from our vantage point. We won't have to worry about UT contending for SEC titles under Mullen, that's for sure.
Well, if they don't win in 5-6 years the fan base will get restless again. He can stay at MSU and not worry about job security for another 20 years. At this point I don't think Mullen has elite fire within him. He want to make money and go home at the end of the day.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be shocked if Mullen moves.
:rolleyes4:

He would give ANYTHING to get out of that shythole.

And he was on the hotseat in Cowbell town a few years ago until Freeze started losing to him.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take the Frost to Florida, don't give a **** about the other predictions.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
With those moves, the east will be closing the gap with the west quiet a bit I think( as long as Frost is as good as advertised). Mullen will do good at Tenn, slightly better than he did at Miss St, but I don’t think he can ever get them to a Natty title, maybe he wins the division a time or two and possibly wins the SEC.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Norvell to Arkansas is close to a sure thing....Bert came a C-hair from losing to 1AA Coastal Carolina this weekend. I'm not sure how much longer he lasts.

Would A&M go after Morris? It would be a similar hire as Sumlin, who came from Houston (going to an in-state G5 school for a hire).

Kelly to UCLA makes sense.

Mullen to UT? I'm not sure, there's arguments for both sides (he wants out of Starkville - or - he has it made, why would he leave?). He has a better shot at winning the SEC at UT than he does at MSU though.

Frost is my top choice, so I'm happy w/ that prediction. Nebraska is going to go after him as well....

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
JDH prediction: UF will hire a new coach. Book it.

giphy.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That looks like a very reasonable list. Which I can't believe I'm saying considering who it came from.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Clay Travis just throws crap out on his blogs and articles hoping someone will give him the time of day. This guy knows nothing about the SEC or their coaches.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Why would Mullen ever leave that wonderful town of Starkville. It's the greatest place ever...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

I am unimpressed with linking to an SECCountry blog that is simply providing a snippet link to someone else's article. For the original content, folks can go here - https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/starting-11-big-ten-dead-edition/

As to the coaches-go-where content, Mullen ain't leaving MissSt unless they chase him out. They are a few bad seasons away from doing that, IMO. If he gets another Dak Prescott, he's set for another 5-6 years. If not, and he stumbles along 8-4 or 9-3, they'll take that for another 4-5 yrs before getting fed up with it.

Clay Travis just throws crap out on his blogs and articles hoping someone will give him the time of day. This guy knows nothing about the SEC or their coaches.

I recall Travis throwing crap out there against UF on a regular basis. I'm trying to recall if he was a TN homer or not.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen to UT would be like them keeping Butch.......Im liking this hire A LOT

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Yeah, I hate people who just throw nonsense out there in an open forum to get attention.

It's really sad.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I recall Travis throwing crap out there against UF on a regular basis. I'm trying to recall if he was a TN homer or not.

I think he is. Like The Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.