leogator

May 5, 2018

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think Mullen would go after him or Hurts. He's gone after one grad transfer in his career and that was cam. I've dogged on Hurts quite a bit but I'd take him in a heartbeat. We're looking at another 8-9 win season next year without a grad or juco transfer. We just need to give Jones more time imo. It's not like we're talking about Purdue or Oregon state's back up here. I'm talking about taking a proven DT QB. The timing will probably be better with Hurts imo.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I didn't think Mullen would go after him or Hurts. He's gone after one grad transfer in his career and that was cam. I've dogged on Hurts quite a bit but I'd take him in a heartbeat. We're looking at another 8-9 win season next year without a grad or juco transfer. We just need to give Jones more time imo. It's not like we're talking about Purdue or Oregon state's back up here. I'm talking about taking a proven DT QB. The timing will probably be better with Hurts imo.

Why would Mullen bother? Who transfers to cowbell?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF has not had a single QB competitor step on the practice field or the game field who quarterbacks this team better than Franks. No competitor has shown himself to be anywhere more ready to lead us than Franks. I think if EJ had been given playing time, Gator fans would realize Franks is the future, not EJ. EJ just hasn't done things that we can resent him for -- yet.

Franks will develop enough to stay our best chance at winning. Like that or not, you're gonna wait and see.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews thread still says "talking to UF"?

Cite?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law always has a soft spot for bad qb's. Pretty sure treon was is other ilegitimate son.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law always has a soft spot for bad qb's. Pretty sure treon was is other ilegitimate son.
I have many illegitimate sons.

Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was saying Grier should have won the QB job, while most here were saying Driskel was going to win the Heisman and be a first round pick bc we had the perfect offense for him now, and that only running QBs could work behind a shaky line so Treon was next, and Grier needed to redshirt. Seems like yesterday.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are but Driskel, Brissett, Newton, Martin, Kresser and Grier make me think we are the TOQBU as in transfer out QB U.
Berlin. Murphy.

Of course if you are counting a walkon like Ingle Martin, you could add Morningwegj and who knows how many more.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have many illegitimate sons.

Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was saying Grier should have won the QB job, while most here were saying Driskel was going to win the Heisman and be a first round pick bc we had the perfect offense for him now, and that only running QBs could work behind a shaky line so Treon was next, and Grier needed to redshirt. Seems like yesterday.

Cracks me up how much you hang your hat on what people have said in the past. I would hate to ever have to ask you for forgiveness for anything. I bet your kids are reminded about all the times they pooped their diapers when they were 6 months old.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cracks me up how much you hang your hat on what people have said in the past. I would hate to ever have to ask you for forgiveness for anything. I bet your kids are reminded about all the times they pooped their diapers when they were 6 months old.
Donkey acts like he remembers every single post everyone has made for a decade now, while of course he's never made any incorrect statements or predictions himself. Not one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.