Clemson QB to transfer to Missouri

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I am of the opinion that we need to develop what we have and stop bringing in stop gaps. FF has improved under this staff and I believe his TD to int ratio is pretty good this season.

Bryant will have some options and I could definitely see him at Arkansas under Chad Morris. It would make the most sense for him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor Lawrence would beat out any QB in the country not named Grier or Tagovailoa….and quite possibly a few in the NFL....
He's the real deal throwing the football, much more dangerous than Bryant, which is why Dabo made the move. He's playing chess with Little Nicky.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'd just tell him the truth...."look, Dude we've got 2 stiffs and a wide eyed Freshman who needs to gain 20#".....

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Kelly has struggled a bit lately.

A 40qbr isn’t struggling. It sucks. That’s why he lost his job. And his passing stats last season weren’t impressive either. But I guess gator fans are so used to seeing dog crap at QB that they’ll settle for MacDonald’s. Sorry, but I’m tired of failure transfers like Burrow and Bryant. Mullen is doing well in the QB department, but it’ll take time. True QB talent is on the way.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Just wanted to post this:

Burrow: 52/106 49.1% completion 3TDs 0ints 731yds passing 182.8 ypg 58 yds rushing

Franks: 50/95 52.6% completion 12TDs 2ints
742yds passing 185.5% 114 yds rushing

Let’s just develop what we have

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A 40qbr isn’t struggling. It sucks. That’s why he lost his job. And his passing stats last season weren’t impressive either. But I guess gator fans are so used to seeing dog crap at QB that they’ll settle for MacDonald’s. Sorry, but I’m tired of failure transfers like Burrow and Bryant. Mullen is doing well in the QB department, but it’ll take time. True QB talent is on the way.

This sounds very prisoner of the moment. What’s his career QBR? The answer is better than Franks. He’s also played in and won way more big games. He’s a better fit for the offense Mullen runs. Period.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pass. We don't need to go down the Treon road again. Mizzou might be a good fit for him next year.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I’m looking at 2018: Burrow has a 116.3 QBR and Franks has a 155.7.

I believe both QBs are in the wrong systems but FF looks to be doing better fitting in. LSU has really never been the bastion of QB play

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
We push for neither. Franks has twice the upside of either of those castaways, and the combo of Freshman and commits do as well. And best of all,they haven’t quit on their team at the first sign of adversity. Sick of the garage sale mindset.
:what:

You're something special. Clemson won the ACC with Bryant at QB. He got beat out by a future top 5 NFL pick. Franks is learning but Bryant improves the offense immediately

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I’m looking at 2018: Burrow has a 116.3 QBR and Franks has a 155.7.

I believe both QBs are in the wrong systems but FF looks to be doing better fitting in. LSU has really never been the bastion of QB play
Franks has also played 3 of the worst defenses in the country. He'd be killed by Miami and Aub.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:what:

You're something special. Clemson won the ACC with Bryant at QB. He got beat out by a future top 5 NFL pick. Franks is learning but Bryant improves the offense immediately
His numbers last year, his only year as a starter, were pedestrian. Mullen has a talented freshman as it is. He'd only muck things up.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I've never been all that impressed with Kelly's game as a passer.If he is anything like his brother
I wouldn't want him near the locker room. We have a guy who is improving , another learning
while hopefully taking a redshirt and a very good prep QB committed. No thanks regarding KB.
Smh. Martavis is his cousin

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
His numbers last year, his only year as a starter, were pedestrian. Mullen has a talented freshman as it is. He'd only muck things up.
Jalon is too inaccurate to start. Accuracy isn't a Mullen requirement apparently
He threw for 2800 yards 13 TDs and 600+ and 11 TDs on the ground at Clemson last year. That isn't pedestrian at all.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't get it.....some of you would rather continue to drive around in a 76 Pinto that only runs in 2nd gear and has a bumper dragging on the ground than "settle" for a 2 year old Lexus lease return with 20K on it...:scratchhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator