Where is the Study Lounge?

Where are the Terminals for study only?

Where are the private Tutor area's?

Just personal pleasure stuff........ :deadhorse:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't matter what it's become. Do you still want to play the game? Spurrier raised the university's profile in the 90's. That gave Foley a lot of money to do other things. Spurrier made the job appealing to Urban not Foley. Foley did a great job in other sports but he is terrible at running a football program. Oh and btw, football pays for everything else.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
crying%20kid%20i%20want%20that%20toy.JPG

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
There is no reason for the players to ever leave the facility. That's how you keep an eye on them and keep them out of trouble. College football has become a big baby sitting service for the NFL.

*btw, I didn't see the BB gun range.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our players' Gaudy Clubhouse should have a scuba pool. You know it's the ocean-surrounded Sunshine State. Scuba pools are 25 feet deep. We'll need safe tanning booths, so out of state
recruits won't get blistered.
Hell, set up a kissing booth so our boys won't get so horny. Definitely should have a
"Dancing With The Stars" floor.
Ever seen a computer room for playing Pokemon Go ? Nobody's in it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is no reason for the players to ever leave the facility. That's how you keep an eye on them and keep them out of trouble. College football has become a big baby sitting service for the NFL.

*btw, I didn't see the BB gun range.

But it's our Basketball Clubhouse that needs the shooting range.??

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Another reason Muscramp won't be able
to recruit in his home state. Dabo will whip
his butt. The only game I will be pulling for
the cupcake conference against the SEC.

Definitely a new era for Clemson vs USCe.

Dabo's reaction to SOS leaving USCe? :raysgirl: :thumbup::wellbye:

Dabo's reaction to hiring Musnotachamp? :monkey::lmao::sohappy::bananadance:

I think the last game of the season for Clemson is about to become known as Clobberin' Time. :beating:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confident that Dooley doesn't have a clue, ever. Everyone knows that Fooley didn't want to retire and coveted the SEC Commish job... and would consider any commish job. The won't be changing their minds about "encouraging" him to retire. He gambled his career on Chimp extension and refusing to fire him after t was obvious what a loser he is. He and his closest circle, to this day, credit Zooker with our championships and thinks Zoom was a great hire who would have won if we gabe him more time.

I also wonder if Mac would consider other options if Fooley is retained.

Last edited:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Have you ever been to Clemson, SC? There's not much to do to get into trouble, unless you want to rob the dollar store.
Clemson doesn't have much going on , but a little up the road in Greenville it's jumping.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I have no problem this type of facility as long as the boosters (aka private money) pay for it and no taxpayer money is used.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can see an inside problem = "Hey Tommy, didn't you graduate 5 years ago ?"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confident that Dooley doesn't have a clue, ever. Everyone knows that Fooley didn't want to retire and coveted the SEC Commish job... and would consider any commish job. The won't be changing their minds about "encouraging" him to retire. He gambled his career on Chimp and, to this day, credits Zooker with our championships and thinks he was a great hire.

I also wonder if Mac would consider other options if Fooley is retained.
:lol:
Do you really believe all the sh*t you dream up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.