Clowns Opening Investigation into the Rapist

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Local radio host and FSU alum Rick Ballou said today that the reason they are opening an investigation is because the alleged victim has filed another report. She refuses to give up the fight in this which is telling to me.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I expect this "investigation" to be as thorough as every other "investigation" that's ever taken place in winatallcostsburg. Stay classy, clowns...

:nole:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30 said:
Local radio host and FSU alum Rick Ballou said today that the reason they are opening an investigation is because the alleged victim has filed another report. She refuses to give up the fight in this which is telling to me.
Good for her!

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n41822 said:
This paragraph pretty much tells the story of why FSU has decided to finally pay lip service to this girl almost TWO YEARS after the allegations...

"Florida State’s handling of the accusation against Winston is the primary focus of a federal investigation into whether the university violated rules designed to combat sexual crimes. Dozens of other colleges and universities are also being investigated by the federal Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights."

Divits is absolutely correct. If they very not forced by TITLE IX investigation and threat of removal of federal funding, this would not be happening. The way I remember it, because TITLE IX had already gotten involved or was about to, FSU did an "investigation" finally after the BCSNCG. The FSU Title IX sexual assault person was notified last minute that it was happening that day I she subsequently got a job at another college and got out of there- she probably wanted to disassociate herself with this injustice) .And they neglected to inform the victim or either of her counsel about it. Also she had gotten a Title IX lawyer by then.

And my understanding is that they are bringing a civil suit. The Title IX federal involvement will be part of the material for the civil suit. So there are 2 suits initiated by the victim or a suit and a complaint. Either way, I got the impression that they would go after FSU for damages also, depending on the outcome of the federal Title IX investigation.

"In late January—after the season had ended—Winston was summoned to a meeting with administrators conducting the university's Title IX investigation. Present were Jeanine Ward-Roof, FSU's dean of students and its Title IX coordinator; Rachel Bukanc, director of the university's Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities; and Francis "Monk" Bonasorte, a senior associate athletics director and former FSU player who has acted as a sort of consigliere to the team's current players, according to Deadspin's source....
Several weeks after the reported meeting with Winston, Ward-Roof left her post as FSU's lead Title IX coordinator for a similar job at a public college in Michigan about a third the size of Florida State." didn't write down the source in my quote, if I go back and find it, will add.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
The latest from FSU is for 2 issues: 1. The Title IX abuse that Jenny cites but maybe more importantly 2. the amount of $$ the clowns stand to lose in a civil suit.

The TPD is going to get absolutely hammered in the expected civil suit for their gross negligence - starting at $4mill or more mayhaps?

Rapeis will be foregoing a large amount of his signing bonus - who knows, 1 mill?

And then there are the clowns - send them in, please - for their similar negligence in protecting their students.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Right now I'm more outraged that there is a taxpayer funded "federal Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights" forcing taxpayer funded state Universities to investigate themselves. Sheesh.

Oh and nothing will come of this. Nothing with halF aSs U ever does.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Rape happens in December 2012, school doesn't interview the victim until August 2014. What a f*cking joke.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
My favorite thing about this dude is when you bunch his title up into one word it spells therapist.
I'll take the rapist for 100 Alex.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30 said:
I hope she burns that place down.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IF anything IMO the timing of the "matter" is more due to specualtion that Rapeis will more than likely be gone NFL'n after this season. So the Clowns can say, "hey we tried to do something about it."

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Shameless will not be harmed, but half @ss u might

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
POS school investigating a POS player. I'm sure justice will be served....

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The Tallahassee police department.

Attachments

• conv_641.jpeg
    conv_641.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 45
  • conv_641.jpeg
    conv_641.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 43
  • conv_641.jpeg
    conv_641.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 48

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
from the espn article:
"Meggs did say he was surprised FSU officials took so long to investigate the woman's claims."

What a JOKE!!!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I am sure FSU will have a bang up investigator on it.... Someone with the brains of a Chief Wiggum...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n42159 said:
I am sure FSU will have a bang up investigator on it.... Someone with the brains of a Chief Wiggum...

They got Barney Fife on the case.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n42165 said:
They got Barney Fife on the case.
Got my bullet.

gun_barney_bullet.jpg

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I saw his name back when the TItile IX investigation started and Winston had an Atlanta lawyer. When I get back this afternoon, I will pull out what a lawyer poster on another forum was told about this through his Atlanta legal network connections back then. Highly suspicious, but the agent was using a third party in between.

Meanwhile, if allowed, this from today's swamp gas forum. Apologies to the poster as I did not look at the name, but I am merely quoting his info. All of the following is his quote

""Here's what I find interesting: A family "advisor" to Winston released a statement yesterday, in which he named the alleged victim. Scummy enough that the media outlets I've seen mention it have redacted her name.

But I googled the "advisor's" name and got this bio back:

David Cornwell is a partner in the Sports, Media and Entertainment practice in the firm’s Atlanta office. He was recently appointed as the Executive Director of the National Football League Coaches Association, representing the interests of nearly 500 assistant coaches in the NFL.

Considered one of the premier attorneys for professional athletes, sports agencies, executives, and companies in the sports industry, Mr. Cornwell’s background includes the representation of a professional sports league (NFL), professional athletes (as a sport agent), and a major sports licensee (the Upper Deck Company). He has also represented professional sports franchises, league and team executives, and coaches. Informed by decades of experience in the sports industry, Mr. Cornwell provides strategic legal and business advice, and assists clients in navigating the maze of complex business and legal issues that arise in the sports industry.

http://www.gordonrees.com/lawyers/w/wm-david-cornwell-sr

So two questions: A. Who's paying this guy? B. I added the bolded emphasis because why is no one asking what Winston is doing with a professional agent? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.