Clowns vs Clemson

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
This game is crazy. Cook is off the hook.

The speed of play on the part of both teams on both sides of the ball is light years beyond what I saw today from UF/UGA. Our teams looked like they were playing in concrete boots ... underwater.

Our defense might be able to look respectable for a quarter or two, but I fully expect a total beatdown similar to last year's courtesy of the Noles now that they've seemingly saved their season. Our offense will be going backwards all game.

TheBigClaw

Proud to be a Gator
This game is crazy. Cook is off the hook.

The speed of play on the part of both teams on both sides of the ball is light years beyond what I saw today from UF/UGA. Our teams looked like they were playing in concrete boots ... underwater.

Our defense might be able to look respectable for a quarter or two, but I fully expect a total beatdown similar to last year's courtesy of the Noles now that they've seemingly saved their season. Our offense will be going backwards all game.

I guess North Carolina has way more talent than us and was going backward all game.... hmmm

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Jesus the last two minutes of this game have been insane. If that TD stands it's one of the plays of the year for Clemson.

I have no idea what is going to happen next.

Wow. TD.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Epic fail by FSU's OL at the end. They had a chance at this one. OT at least was in their grasp.

Love seeing the Noles fall on their faces. From a neutral's perspective (although I hate the clowns) ACC ball has been quite entertaining this year.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Great to see Miami and FSU lose on the same day.

Agree, but I'd be lying if I said I was pulling for ND. I actually would have preferred MIA beat ND and make ND miss a bowl game this year. I hate ND.

CLEM-F$U, I could have pulled against the Tigers, just so F$U is higher ranked when we play them. But I'm totally OK with CLEM winning in Talla crappie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.