Coach Mac and Nussy Meeting w/ The Griers Today

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BobRedman_Scout: McElwain says that redshirt freshman quarterback Will Grier will be back with the team in January and ready to go

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He said it in his press conference that just ended. He said that Will wont be participating in bowl practice since he isn't allowed to go to the bowl site, but he will be back with the team in Jan.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On the presser he just had.

I believe it, esp now that Eason's a Dawg. Being here is his best option from every conceivable angle I can think of. This kid's good, we know who we have, he knows the offense and he can give us 2.5 more quality seasons and run the offense as good as it can be run. This is the guy I want to hitch my wagon to.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I believe it, esp now that Eason's a Dawg. Being here is his best option from every conceivable angle I can think of. This kid's good, we know who we have, he knows the offense and he can give us 2.5 more quality seasons and run the offense as good as it can be run. This is the guy I want to hitch my wagon to.
Or 0.5 at least.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good news. Let's see how soon he can work himself back into the line up. Personally, I hope he has a hard time because that'll mean someone has stepped up and played well the first half of the season.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, he makes great off field choices. Perfect guy to hitch a wagon to.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let those without sin cast the first stone. You were probably a total **** up at his age.

I wasn't taking banned substances that cost me a year worth of playing football. BTW, is he still able to go to school for free even though he is not allowed to play?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wasn't taking banned substances that cost me a year worth of playing football. BTW, is he still able to go to school for free even though he is not allowed to play?

Hahahaha I have never seen so many so called adults so butt hurt over a kids dumb mistake. Hilarious...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I gotta ask. Are you related to him?

Im a grown up that ****ed up dozens of times as a teen. I live in the real world. I absolutely hated what happened with him. Literally hated it. I dont hate the kid because of it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Im a grown up that ****ed up dozens of times as a teen. I live in the real world. I absolutely hated what happened with him. Literally hated it. I dont hate the kid because of it.
That doesn't answer the question.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I am not butthurt nor do I hate the kid. I just said he made a horrible decision.

No shvt sherlock I think we have all come to that conclusion months ago. He ROYALLY screwed the friggin pooch. Its done and we cant ever change it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

For a guy who likes to constantly remind us that when it comes to winning and losing, substance trumps style, you sure seem hellbent on a hissy fit.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

You were saying?

Usually when your significant other says she is thinking about cheating on you, her mind is made up already.

It may be nothing but there is a ton of smoke here and remember Will and Chad Grier werent recruited by Mac.

Good call, as usual ;)

Harris will play as Powell's backup in the slot or transfer, and Will Grier won't take another snap as a Gator.

Fascinating.

Mac says WG will rejoin the team in January.

And so it begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.