Coach Mac and Nussy Meeting w/ The Griers Today

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No shvt sherlock I think we have all come to that conclusion months ago. He ROYALLY screwed the friggin pooch. Its done and we cant ever change it.
We also came to the conclusion that Harris can't play QB very well, but that hasn't stopped the bashing. Why should Grier get a pass?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We also came to the conclusion that Harris can't play QB very well, but that hasn't stopped the bashing. Why should Grier get a pass?

Who asked for a pass? I said the guy screwed up royally. I dont hate him or Harris.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PLENTY have said they hate Harris. Those same ones still blow a load over Grier...you know, the guy who made Harris our starter. :lol:
I figured they were hating Treon's play, not the guy himself. Either way, I agree with you, they should direct that hate towards Grier or better yet, just let the hate go.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, its obvious Grier will never be forgiven by some. As much as I hate how bad he screwed up and how bad Harris is at the QB position I dont hate them.
He will be forgiven by basically everyone if he gets back on the field and helps the Gators win.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I figured they were hating Treon's play, not the guy himself. Either way, I agree with you, they should direct that hate towards Grier or better yet, just let the hate go.

fear-leads-to-anger-anger-leads-to-hate-leads-to-suffering-yoda1.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Waste of time and a distraction, no doubt will rock the boat when he doesn't see the field since Franks or Del Rio will be entrenched as the starter.

Bad decision Grier made, yes, but he knew damn good and well he was trying to gain a competitive edge by ill means....in other words, he's nothing but a cheater.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't taking banned substances that cost me a year worth of playing football. BTW, is he still able to go to school for free even though he is not allowed to play?
Let those without sin cast the first stone. You were probably a total **** up at his age.

He still is, or haven't you been reading Wobble's posts?

:drunk:

Just messing with you Wobbs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator