Coach Mac and Nussy Meeting w/ The Griers Today

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Alright, let's say the starter gets hurt three games into the season and you didn't have the back up getting any reps because they're all going to Grier. Where does that put the season and those three potential wins?

I didn't suggest having Grier take second team snaps at the beginning of the year. Right now I am asking how long will it take for Grier to get ready. i'll wait for someone knowledgable to weigh in. :whistle:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't suggest having Grier take second team snaps at the beginning of the year. Right now I am asking how long will it take for Grier to get ready. i'll wait for someone knowledgable to weigh in. :whistle:

Assuming that he's practicing on his own with players and he attends all spring and summer workouts, I think he probably only needs two or three weeks worth of practice to be ready and then a game or two to hit his groove.

He basically practiced none in 2014 because of his back injury and he dominated at practice at Summer '15 according to all accounts.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We'll see. The offense has really nosedived. He did well earlier in the year and we had a fairly easy schedule. Ten games aside. If I told you that we went 1-4 vs ranked teams in any given year would you call that good? yes or no? 80% on here would say no and you freaking know it.

Where did the fourth loss come?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... well, I happen to know my weight is 192 lbs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What makes you so sure the old man would do something stupid?
Because the old man has done many stupid rhings so far, from tweets to free willy tshirts.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because the old man has done many stupid rhings so far, from tweets to free willy tshirts.
Lol, I wouldn't get my panties in a wad over this.

img_3462.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And, of course, the young man managed to get himself banned for a year.

That's pretty high on the absolutely fvkking stupid scale.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Eh, I think he's learned a valuable lesson. He's vested in UF and he doesn't have a better option, esp in terms of time, which is his most precious commodity. Anywhere he'd go other than Louisiana Tech, he'd have to earn the job and learn a new offense. We're dangerously thin at QB until 2017 no matter WHAT happens between now and NSD.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We will be fine. Coach Mac will have a QB ready for next year that is not named Treon Harris.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He inferred Chad Grier would be the one to make the mistake. That's the tree, not the apple. Question remains the same. How much of a dick is this guy?
Think John Holmes and you have your answer.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still no leaks about what the Grier Duo demanded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.