Coach Mac Post-Game Press Conference

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
glad to know he called TO because he saw 12 players on the field. I'm not a fan of freezing the kicker, as it's been statistically proven not to work in most cases.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
especialy when its longer than hes ever kicked... the last thing you want to do with a dude who is doubting his ability to do what hes never done is give him a practice swing. glad it still worked out for us.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Unless your Butch Jones, then you ice a kicker who had never kicked a FG before in college in the 3rd quarter.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
my quick takes:
Mac is awesome
Every series should be situational, i.e. two-minute, hurry up - we seem to do well then and Mac mentions it often.
Talking about Callaway (pregame) saying he was going to score and wanting to practice chest bumping with Mac - hilarious!
Brandon 'Freakin' Powell - that dude is the MVP of this game! Glad he's a Gator!
:chomp:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I sure like Coach Mac. He's clearly a gifted coach, confident yet humble and continuously returning focus to the kids.

And yes, Powell is special.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n286392 said:
my quick takes:
Mac is awesome
Every series should be situational, i.e. two-minute, hurry up - we seem to do well then and Mac mentions it often.
Talking about Callaway (pregame) saying he was going to score and wanting to practice chest bumping with Mac - hilarious!
Brandon 'Freakin' Powell - that dude is the MVP of this game! Glad he's a Gator!
:chomp:
That little feller laid his body on the line with that block. It just looked like a blue missile streaking through until I heard Mac mention him specifically. I was wondering who it was.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can hear his voice cracking in the beginning. You can tell he was choked up and wanted to cry. That's some amazing passion in a coach.

The Grier post game video is a great one to watch too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great our young team can have growing pains without sharing groaning pains with us Gator fans. Films should help
correct the "non-wrap-up" tackles. Hope so. Hope this will help us against Ole Miss.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is a great coach and I think we've got something going here.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
El defensive coach is about to get his arse spanked on national tv if he doesn't get our guys bear hugging, breaking down and torpedo like tackling... the real deals are on the horizon or what we affectionately call the SEC WARS be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.