Coach Mac Post-Game Press Conference

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you're going to lay on the ice like dead fish, then we'll get some players with the energy to execute our expectations... yeah behind the good ole boy smile is a vision.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mackeral had lots of dead fish on the brain.

I wonder what he'd have said if he'd been asked about meeting people with "dead fish" handshakes? It has nothing whatsoever to do with the game today, of course, but I bet he'd have had a bit to say about it.

Anyone have a clue what he meant about "energy vampires"?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The some sulkers are rubbing off on others causing a suckfest.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mackeral had lots of dead fish on the brain.

I wonder what he'd have said if he'd been asked about meeting people with "dead fish" handshakes? It has nothing whatsoever to do with the game today, of course, but I bet he'd have had a bit to say about it.

Anyone have a clue what he meant about "energy vampires"?

He's apparently read "The Energy Bus" - it's right up his alley, and I bet he's made the team read it too.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He spent a lot of time ripping the offensive line.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We were flat, they weren't, FSU is probably licking its chops, we better get our act together, like, now. That's what he said. Thank you.

GoGators!

Alum
Jul 28, 2014
Seemed he is trying to get his kicker(s) to stop wallowing in self pity, and get their heads out of their a** and do their job.

I am assuming they are seeing sports psychologists:crazy:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
If you're going to lay on the ice like dead fish, then we'll get some players with the energy to execute our expectations... yeah behind the good ole boy smile is a vision.

I caught that too. If he had the depth, these guys would either be riding the pine or even out of here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A kicker that can't kick doesn't have a lot of value. It's a miracle we have 10 wins.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A kicker that can't kick doesn't have a lot of value. It's a miracle we have 10 wins.
At this point, if no one showed up to work the concession stands at a home game, mac would find a way to feed the entire crowd with five loaves of bread and two fish.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He spent a lot of time ripping the offensive line.
And he should. I know about all the difficulties we've had there, BUT......IT's the 11th game of the season and guys like Dillard, Riles, Sharpe, and Thurmon have been here for 2,3,4 and 5 years. There really is no reason for them to still suck as bad as they do week in and week out, and injuries are not a factor in their suckage....Maybe Summers isn't all that great. Remember all the experience last years line had? They still sucked pretty bad too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Never thought about Summers being piss-poor OL coach. That would be the
best scenario = just change one guy. And surely Mac recognizes poor coaching ?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He knows they won the game. He knows he's glad about it, but that one's over. He knows if they play like that in the next game, which he's already moved on to, they'll get thoroughly embarrassed. He knows they're banged up and they're gonna have to focus, dig deep, and show up with more energy than they did for the FAU game. Who knows, maybe the East is enough for them and the tank is empty. Guess we'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator