Coach Muschamp calls Gator Hotline as "Bill from Gainesville"

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So Jeremy Foley is covering for Coach Muschamp on Gator Hotline.

Muschamp calls in to the show calling himself "Bill from Gainesville".

Suggests that Foley is doing such a great job answering questions, he should replace Muschamp permanently.

Like him or hate him as a coach, Muschamp has a great sense of humor. Dude is hilarious.

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2014/9...amp-gator-hotline-bill-from-gainesville-audio

Alex.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It will be funny if he wins something.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
You're right. Then people who hate him will be stuck with him.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard it live, and was cracking up because I had a feeling it was WM.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This certainly indicates they're feeling loose and confident. Fans who have made it their priority in life to keep this coaching staff wound tight and on edge for the last several months won't like this at all. Personally, I'm glad to see they're relaxed and enjoying life a little.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Can't believe how cocky Muschump is after a 65-0 blowout. Guarantee he wouldn't be calling if it was a 30-14 victory. The joke would've been funnier if he called after beating a good SEC opponent.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
QueenCityGator said:
Can't believe how cocky Muschump is after a 65-0 blowout. Guarantee he wouldn't be calling if it was a 30-14 victory. The joke would've been funnier if he called after beating a good SEC opponent.
You know there are other gator message boards you can go whine on.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator said:
Geez lighten up, Francis. Let the guy have a moment of levity.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n48105 said:

So he's only allowed to have humor in his life if he's beating a good SEC team? GMAFB. :rolleyes:

Emmitt

Sep 8, 2014
This is one of the many reasons why I really like Muschamp. He seems to be a genuinely likeable guy and I think he can become one of the best coaches in the country if people will just sit back, give the man some time, and a ****ing break. I hope he does well this season and beyond. I want him to be around for a long time.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He should have called in a bomb threat and demanded that all fans be given fitted hats!! 90,000 hat sizes for Costanza to work on!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt said:
This is one of the many reasons why I really like Muschamp. He seems to be a genuinely likeable guy and I think he can become one of the best coaches in the country if people will just sit back, give the man some time, and a ****ing break. I hope he does well this season and beyond. I want him to be around for a long time.
Give him time? He's had 3 seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator