crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
Emmitt;n48117 said:
This is one of the many reasons why I really like Muschamp. He seems to be a genuinely likeable guy and I think he can become one of the best coaches in the country if people will just sit back, give the man some time, and a ****ing break. I hope he does well this season and beyond. I want him to be around for a long time.

Good luck on Saturday Will.

Now, quit surfing the net & get back out to the practice field.
That's why back in the old days we used to have rules about noobs posting before they grew a sack.
http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-...y-muschamp-will-be-coach-at-uf-long-long-time

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n48314 said:
I heard Mick on a talk show this morning saying he did not notice it was WM at all, but Foley knew. Funny stuff.

Mick. :facepalm:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Mudd;n48314 said:
I heard Mick on a talk show this morning saying he did not notice it was WM at all, but Foley knew. Funny stuff.

Mick. :facepalm:
Can we ditch him and hire Batesy?

Alex.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was definitely having some fun with gatornation

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't call it hysterical, but I'm glad he's not buried in an office somewhere tight as a drum and over analyzing how to be an offensive coordinator this close to game time :lol:

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Law98gator;n48086 said:
It will be funny if he wins something.

Hush. Let the pumpers have some fun. At least if their beloved coach is "funny" - he doesn't have to be competent. I have a pretty good sense of "adult" humor but that was sophomoronic.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n48692 said:
Hush. Let the pumpers have some fun. At least if their beloved coach is "funny" - he doesn't have to be competent. I have a pretty good sense of "adult" humor but that was sophomoronic.

:snob:

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
88drgator;n48692 said:

:snob:
Touche

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
That's funny. I think stuff like this is why guys like me really want to see Champ succeed. I think he'll do it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt said:
This is one of the many reasons why I really like Muschamp. He seems to be a genuinely likeable guy and I think he can become one of the best coaches in the country if people will just sit back, give the man some time, and a ****ing break. I hope he does well this season and beyond. I want him to be around for a long time.
This is his season....I am waiting for it to complete (well at least until the UGA game)....you know you have to actually play the game.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I keep getting amazed at the pumpers when they push Champer for success. Look, I don't have to like the guy. If you preside over a dominating football program that makes opponents wet their pants when coming to the Swamp who the hell cares what kind of "personality" he has. But he's destroyed the Gator brand name for SEC football. He has set us back 25 years to pre Charlie Pell football. You know when he can be funny? When he kicks Georgia's ass. Then he can be wickedly funny. And from what I've seen to date from both teams there is no way he's going to win that one. Would I love to be wrong? Yeah, in every kind of way I'd love to be wrong. But I'm not. You don't lose to GSU on a whim. You lose because your coaching skills are the pitts.

And as for Foley. Yeah, Jeremy, keep laughing it up.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n48842 said:

I keep getting amazed at the pumpers when they push Champer for success. Look, I don't have to like the guy. If you preside over a dominating football program that makes opponents wet their pants when coming to the Swamp who the hell cares what kind of "personality" he has. But he's destroyed the Gator brand name for SEC football. He has set us back 25 years to pre Charlie Pell football. You know when he can be funny? When he kicks Georgia's ass. Then he can be wickedly funny. And from what I've seen to date from both teams there is no way he's going to win that one. Would I love to be wrong? Yeah, in every kind of way I'd love to be wrong. But I'm not. You don't lose to GSU on a whim. You lose because your coaching skills are the pitts.

And as for Foley. Yeah, Jeremy, keep laughing it up.

pouting-baby.jpg

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
BNAG8R;n48847 said:

Oh no, you're mistaken. I think you meant this didn't you?

I believe that would be the 'blue' pill. I'll keep my 'red' pill, thank you.

Attachments

• conv_744.jpg
    conv_744.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.