Coach Strong getting called out

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The man kicked like a dozen guys off the team at Texas when he first got there. I don't think his reputation as a disciplinarian should be questioned.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Strong has been there 4 months, might be a little early for these comments.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't recruit these guys.

Someone explain that to her please.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, WTF can a coach do about this other than kick them off? Tell her to make a sandwich or something useful. :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

giphy.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Give me a break. A Judge of all people trying to place blame on a coach for the actions of an adult.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So this alleged judge starts the article with this quote "I have never been so shamed of my degree"

Never been shamed? Do you mean ashamed? Do you even have a degree? Shouldn't other USF grads be "shamed" of you and your third grade grammar?

I didn't read any further, I struggle with mentally challenged people in positions of authority. Is she a senator from California too?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So this alleged judge starts the article with this quote "I have never been so shamed of my degree"

Never been shamed? Do you mean ashamed? Do you even have a degree? Shouldn't other USF grads be "shamed" of you and your third grade grammar?

I didn't read any further, I struggle with mentally challenged people in positions of authority. Is she a senator from California too?

She says ASHAMED in the video. It's a misquote. She's an idiot but the person who wrote/typed the article totally misquoted her. Zach Barnett isn't winning a Pulitzer anytime soon.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She says ASHAMED in the video. It's a misquote. She's an idiot but the person who wrote/typed the article totally misquoted her. Zach Barnett isn't winning a Pulitzer anytime soon.

Like I said, I didn't go past the first line so.......
I am glad that she is not a complete idiot

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Just why would someone be ashamed of their degree by whatever foolish actions happened. Now I have a good friend he has a degree from UF from a long time ago. All his children also have degrees from UF. His was much easier to get than theirs, so perhaps he should be ashamed that it was easier? Probably not but he does admit he could not even get admitted today.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If she's ashamed of her degree, maybe the university should pull it back? Then she can go get one she can be proud of. Simple!

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I for one, have no problem with judges let it be known that people cannot get away with violent criminal acts just because the are athletes. Only time will tell if the judge's comments about Coach Strong are justified or not.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

She meant that she wished her degree was from a college with a better academic rank.
She probably was ticked off in general about so many rape accusations going on nationwide and with some rage attacked the coach from that college, being so ill informed of Strong's action at Texas & who the recruiter/chooser of these players really was. It's a double misdirected mistake and an public "slander" of both USF & Strong.

If her son was arrested for assault, it would never make it to court and she'd still be on her "nigh horse".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator