Coach Walton slaps Auburn player, riot ensues

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious what happened. Coach was going thru the high five line with everybody else and he attempted to high five the little suzy butthurt, but little suzy butthurt slid under his high five to avoid it and chose to then accuse coach of trying to hit her. Read his lips, he says "I didn't hit you", so you know that's what she's accusing him of doing. He did nothing wrong, it's her trying to stir up a bunch of crap.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious what happened. Coach was going thru the high five line with everybody else and he attempted to high five the little suzy butthurt, but little suzy butthurt slid under his high five to avoid it and chose to then accuse coach of trying to hit her. Read his lips, he says "I didn't hit you", so you know that's what she's accusing him of doing. He did nothing wrong, it's her trying to stir up a bunch of crap.
They must be a rough group of girls. I've been wondering if Auburn's Fagan was related to the sisters that were kicked off, now I know for sure. By the way, the kicked off sisters said they didn't do it. :) Of course, Florida played better once they were gone.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Classy girl right there. Apparently the parents raised 3 quality girls... They must be very, very proud.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Now see, that's a bitch that needs a right hook to the jaw. Maybe she should transfer to Oklahoma.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
They just aired the video on the Today Show this morning.

Side note: I can't stand the Today Show and their corny schtick and pc attitude, but my wife likes it.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I would like some clarification on this phrase:

"Auburn avoided a sweep at No. 2 Florida with a strong 1-0 victory against the Gators Monday night"

What is a "strong" 1-0 victory?

(Especially when you're trying to avoid a sweep)

And I hope we meet these b1tches again this season and run rule their inbred asses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.