Coach Walton slaps Auburn player, riot ensues

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Should change thread title to "Emotionallly unstable college girl goes bathsh!t crazy when coach pats her on the shoulder."

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Title should read Coach Walton Finally Reveals Depth Perception Issues.

Bush league move by the Fagan girl, but Walton wasn't completely innocent.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They must be a rough group of girls. I've been wondering if Auburn's Fagan was related to the sisters that were kicked off, now I know for sure. By the way, the kicked off sisters said they didn't do it. :) Of course, Florida played better once they were gone.

Do we actually know the circumstances regarding their dismissal?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't tell if he saw her hand up or down or not, but he should be paying more attention. He is the adult here so I put more blame on him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most people are just going to read the headline and not what actually happened. It will look bad at first.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just looked at Auburn's roster and it includes Cheyenne Coyle and Kasey Fagan listed as Grad Assistants. Two of the three players who Walton sent packing. Wouldn't be shocked if this was all planned ahead of time.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would like some clarification on this phrase:

"Auburn avoided a sweep at No. 2 Florida with a strong 1-0 victory against the Gators Monday night"

What is a "strong" 1-0 victory?

(Especially when you're trying to avoid a sweep)

And I hope we meet these b1tches again this season and run rule their inbred asses.

Just like those 10-7 football blowouts.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Only 12 people would know about this if not for ESPN and GatorChatter...

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always wondered what happened to Larry Bud Melman from the old Letterman show.
hqdefault.jpg

6_4587112.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't tell if he saw her hand up or down or not, but he should be paying more attention. He is the adult here so I put more blame on him.
Give me a friggin break... That girl and her whole damn family is crazy as hell... She intentionally slighted him... His hand was already up to high five and she snubbed him. (No sportsmanship or respect whatsoever).

So on split second impulse, he patted her on the shoulder instead. It wasn't a shove, or a slap, or a knock. It was a pat on the shoulder ... and I'd be willing to bet he followed it up by saying, "good game".

Now of course, he has to come out and publicly apologize for something she instigated.

Where is her public apology for literally pushing an "adult" and "coach"??? Where is her apology for nearly starting a brawl and having to be restrained by her teammates??? All because a coach patted her on the shoulder to say good game after she snubbed him???

Screw that! This is everything that is wrong with the upcoming generation. No accontability whatsoever for their own actions... Hell, even my 21 year old son says he hates his generation and calls them a bunch of disrespectful, unaccontable, safe space pvssies... And him apologizing and our own fans saying he is to blame, only serves to reinforce HER BAD BEHAVIOR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb