Votes: 47 60.3%
  • Contract extension; he will win titles

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Frank Frangie's a tool and so is that stat.
I stopped listening to Frangie a long time ago when he became a Nole sympathizer on the radio. What made listening to Frangie worse was having the know it all fat ass David Lamm on his show.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Silly stat considering we don’t have much basketball history outside the last quarter century, but he’s done a great job so far. Plenty of room for improvement, but he’s still young.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this discussion is White vs. Donovan. Now what do you think?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yeah, this discussion is White vs. Donovan. Now what do you think?
Well he is still doing it with Donovan's recruits lol

Hopefully he can keep the success rolling and take basketball by storm next season (I believe we will be better if some players return)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well he is still doing it with Donovan's recruits lol

Hopefully he can keep the success rolling and take basketball by storm next season (I believe we will be better if some players return)
Good thing we have those Donovan holdovers. I hate to think where we'd be without them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good stat but not that surprising. If he makes a Final Four this year that would be really big.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last night's was the first full game I watched the entire season. The offense is awful and the big guys look lost with the ball. We have a mind numbing tendency to jack the ball early in the possession. We make bad decisions everywhere on the floor.

I like what I see defensively but don't like what I see otherwise.

That's on the coach. I'm afraid it's not going to get much better. For that reason, I'm out on White.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Last night's was the first full game I watched the entire season. The offense is awful and the big guys look lost with the ball. We have a mind numbing tendency to jack the ball early in the possession. We make bad decisions everywhere on the floor.

I like what I see defensively but don't like what I see otherwise.

That's on the coach. I'm afraid it's not going to get much better. For that reason, I'm out on White.

Okay

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of the 3 ball identity and love fest; I'm more a member of the interior bangers club and glass cleaners.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of the 3 ball identity and love fest; I'm more a member of the interior bangers club and glass cleaners.
With Billy Ball you at least had ball movement. This is a dribblecentric offense that features guys standing around outside the paint waiting for something good to happen when they would be far more productive near the basket contesting for rebounds and second-chance opportunities.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Silly stat considering we don’t have much basketball history outside the last quarter century, but he’s done a great job so far. Plenty of room for improvement, but he’s still young.

There's a hidden truth in those stats White's "achieved". And that is : could a different coach done more with those talented players, could another coach have developed more players to be better, the teamwork to stand up to opponents better & pull out 5+ more wins per season? Win a tournament or two? Stats do not tell that.

The teams that won their games against us did so by playing a balanced style, standard basketball while we did not.
Watching our Gators not know how to force cracks in opponents' defense to allow high % inside scores is what is objectionable to watch. We saw those failings stay with us all year.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator