rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said, I am not in that category of having a building named after me

I'm not mocking you. That's far more than I've ever given. T

You're too modest Swonky -- those Swonky Port-o-lets I see outside UF construction sites are nothing to sniff at. Perhaps CU-UF better has his finger on the pulse of UF football, since we know your finger-in-the-air oppinion of this coach-staff.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Actual picture of cu-uf....

View attachment 7511

Actually CU-UF ain't harping on anything, just expressing a less emotional conclusion. However, with zero emotion on the field, on the sideline, Mac seems a Zen fog-machine "hosing down" the "go-get'em" of our guys? Us Gator fans & watchers see that this coach-staff fails to see the problems, much less fix them in practices. And that's our torture. UF football is over.

And for that we gripe, much from Xs & Os knowledge/recognition. Our GatChat posters who can speak from FB experience point us in the direction this team should be taking, noting heatedly that our Gators are getting no direction, or possibly having their layers of talent that they developed by their years of pre-college coaching/training excorticated.. Catch that! This staff's style is nullifying our athletes' abilities development.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Actually CU-UF ain't harping on anything, just expressing a less emotional conclusion.

That’s Nero, fiddling (I understand it looks like a lyre or harp) while Rome burns. That is exactly what cu-uf is doing.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
He’s back for 2018.
Oh, at least! Only a Bull Gator fund drive to put up the $12.5 million buyout figure
will change things. And even then, it would take at least 2 years of bowl less seasons
to convince the UF administration that a change is required. Face it! We are stuck like a fly on flypaper with old Hee Haw!

00j0j_bsVgxcj5Ipp_600x450.jpg

00r0r_cJUakYGC9EI_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think too much is being made of just the wins/losses over the remaining season. At this point i don't even care about the wins and losses so much as seeing hope for the future...seeing some actual real progress. We are literally a couple of blown plays away from 2 more losses against tenn and ky...did the fact we win those games some how make us feel any better about this staff? So Franks makes a bomb to Cleveland to beat tenn and we all rejoice but the fact is that butters is 2 big end of game plays away from being 0-3 against butch ****ing jones. Then we need 2 absolutely blown plays by the ky defense to win that game. Butters is being saved by people actually doing a worse job coaching than he is. Obviously winning is the ultimate goal and whatever it takes it's great...but if you're evaluating the true state of the program you have to evaluate what is sustainable vs what is not. This is not. This is not showing progress for the future. It doesn't really matter if we can win a couple of the games left on our schedule so much as it matters how we win them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im not advocating for any quick hasty decisions either but might i suggest a name if you are bored and want to look up potential guys to think about. Scott Frost. Hes played big time college football as a QB and seems like a great up an comer. They guy is an alpha and has the chance to be elite. He already is familiar with florida as the coach at UCF. Again just a name to look into if things get to that point.
Good post. He hasn't been mentioned yet on the board as a possible candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.