Coaching Staff Updates: Robinson named linebackers coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You HOPE we have to swallow a big load of Todd Grantham? Really?

Im sure you are the only Gator who has ever said that.
If you think we're better off with Randy Shannon running things, then by all means. I'm willing to bet that State is in the top 25 or so in most defensive categories. If you've got a better name that is willing to come here, let me know.

I hear Dan Quinn is busy at the moment.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
They actually backed off it a little at Utah and ran the QB just a little less but he still got flattened several times a game. He could take a good hit in spite of being skinny. I think Mullen was just the QB coach that year but his offense really struggled at Miss State a couple of years he got forced to use a non good running QB.
I don't really ever remember MS having any great skill position players there under Mullin except one WR a few years back that was supposed to get drafted...It just seems his offense is built too much around a All World QB.....Then when that gets stopped the party is over.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really ever remember MS having any great skill position players there under Mullin except one WR a few years back that was supposed to get drafted...It just seems his offense is built too much around a All World QB.....Then when that gets stopped the party is over.

All I remember was a good RB when Prescott was there. He mostly got good CBs and LBs here and there more than top offensive players.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you think we're better off with Randy Shannon running things, then by all means.
How about no Dawgshyt and no coCaines?!!!!!

WHAT THE FVKK is wrong w you people? So ****ed up. Blindly following? Or even just taking a contrarian position to attempt to piss me off?

Last edited:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
am i the only one who doesn't want grantham? ever since he did the choke sign to chas henry I have no respect for the man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
am i the only one who doesn't want grantham? ever since he did the choke sign to chas henry I have no respect for the man.
Of course you arent but there are some pumpers on here that will suck any cawk put in front of their faces.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hiw about no Dawgshyt and no coCaines.

WHAT THE FVKK is wrong w you people.

So ****ed up.
That's one stop on his career. I asked you for a better name. Nothing is wrong with me. What's wrong with you? Have you got a better one or are you just spewing frustration? I want the best available person in the job, because we damn sure are going to need it. He's better than anyone who is obviously going to be looking for a job.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Right. After the comments mocking him I was wondering, what if he would have fought back and won? Would that land him in trouble? That situation is a shame, not glory, to Harvin.

You know there was a rumor that billy G had a notch in his belt with Shelly’s name on it. That’s why Meyer let it happen.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You know there was a rumor that billy G had a notch in his belt with Shelly’s name on it. That’s why Meyer let it happen.
See I had a Bull Gator friend tell me it was actually Urbs who was beating the brakes off of some administrative assistant. This guy, among other things is a former UF prof - and by no means a bull****ter.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Who else has fielded a top 25 defense in OUR conference that is available and has NFL credentials. I get that you hate him because he once coached for Georgia. I'm sorry but that sounds pretty damn childish. You do realize that when those little guys play the big guys it is basically their Super Bowl with the more talented team often playing down to them, right? That's a thing. So yes, before I take some guy who has never been deemed by anyone good enough to have the chance to be the guy that "sh1ts the bed against anyone good" I will take a guy that has the experience (including doing it in the NFL). But maybe that is just me.

Our receivers did just fine with him here in the same system. Good enough to put both Murphy and Cooper in the league. Even in the miserable system at LSU his guys did okay. Maybe it was the talent differential? If you're going to use facts, let's not cherry pick. And yes, he'd be a huge recruiting upgrade as well as an upgrade as the position coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator