Coaching Staff Updates: Robinson named linebackers coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Funny how the pumper title is thrown around so easily....before the Mullen hire, I recommended anyone pushing for Mullen or Kiffen should be banned. Then I found out it was Mullen and I said our AD should only be allowed to hire his own secretary. The last person I wanted them to hire is now our HC. How in the heck is that pumping? Oh wait, I will tell you...if you dont piss and moan about everything in every single post, your a pumper. Got it. I could care less what you want to label me but at least have your facts straight. I do. I have labeled you a complete jerk and a whiner. I have my facts straight so its ok.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how the pumper title is thrown around so easily....before the Mullen hire, I recommended anyone pushing for Mullen or Kiffen should be banned. Then I found out it was Mullen and I said our AD should only be allowed to hire his own secretary. The last person I wanted them to hire is now our HC. How in the heck is that pumping? Oh wait, I will tell you...if you dont piss and moan about everything in every single post, your a pumper. Got it. I could care less what you want to label me but at least have your facts straight. I do. I have labeled you a complete jerk and a whiner. I have my facts straight so its ok.

:orly:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I just want to know if those are Mac's actual teeth. I know they were bad but seeing them isolated like that on Taggart's face is a thing of nightmares.
Yep they’re Ol Quiverlips real wood chippers all right.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Uh, why do you have an Ol' Piss Commit as you Avatar. What kind of Pumper are you? I'm so confused.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Every board I’ve ever been on - sports, profession, interests - has these same dynamics. I don’t take even direct attacks seriously and try not to take myself too seriously either. My observations and memory can be off. (Had a mistaken memory in the last 24 hours.) So what? Some like to hop into a foxhole and defend their position. Fine. I prefer to listen & not push too hard. Someone trying to be king of this hill can have it. It’s just talk and I get a lot more info than I give.

This board at least excludes trolls. That’s a tremendous plus.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter = addicted to someone else’s business or bullsheet. :grin:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Brad Davis toMissouri. This is going to hurt some oline recruits me thinks

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
thought maybe he could be interior or outside/te coach but maybe mullen wants to fill another spot on for that 10th assistant spot. He's going to be a very good coach down the road. was hoping we could train him up here.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
F3119ACB-349D-43BA-B949-D9130EBC9C43.png Will coach DB’s & ST. Last coached at Tennessee. And apparently was offered by Chip at UCLA but came to us. What do all you experts say about this?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
View attachment 8319 Will coach DB’s & ST. Last coached at Tennessee. And apparently was offered by Chip at UCLA but came to us. What do all you experts say about this?

Non-expert here... I like hearing Kelly wanted him. I hope that is a more relevant factor than the idea that we just hired a former tinerc coach.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Will coach DB’s & ST. Last coached at Tennessee. And apparently was offered by Chip at UCLA but came to us. What do all you experts say about this?
Their DBs looked solid against Florida last year...oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator