Cocktail Party Roll Call

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok Chatterers, who’s going and where will you be? The Queen and I will be holding it down right on the dividing line in section 223.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be parked in Lot XX...the Jax Gator Club parking. Probably going to hit up the UF Alumni Tailgate festivities too.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
In the RV area by the two tall concrete silos. Cousin has the tickets, just know we get shade in 4th quarter this year.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018
Have only missed this game twice since 1969, last year because of open heart surgery. Thinking of going up "naked".

PM me if you have a ticket for sale!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:orly:

Which concession stand?
Lol, I'm not sure where my buddy's tailgate is but me,a friend and my little cousin are riding up to tailgate. We'll probably just watch the game at a bar. But I'll be tailgating during the day. Maybe I'll finally introduce myself!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Have only missed this game twice since 1969, last year because of open heart surgery. Thinking of going up "naked".

PM me if you have a ticket for sale!

Just found out today that I may be able to make it after all. Wasn't' there in '97, '12 or last year, so I have a pretty good track record of attendance. Hoping to be there.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, I'm not sure where my buddy's tailgate is but me,a friend and my little cousin are riding up to tailgate. We'll probably just watch the game at a bar. But I'll be tailgating during the day. Maybe I'll finally introduce myself!
No need to go to a bar, just find a tailgate outside the stadium with a tv and take your cooler! I did that a few years ago while Sas and a buddy used the tickets, had a great time.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
No need to go to a bar, just find a tailgate outside the stadium with a tv and take your cooler! I did that a few years ago while Sas and a buddy used the tickets, had a great time.

Easier said that done for most of us male doofuses Queen

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

My uncle in '08 (I think, maybe '09) did this. One of his favorite WLOCP experiences (he's been to a ton and grew up/lives in Jax). He was also pretty hammered at the end of the game and he let me be DD...which turned into me getting to drive aggressively through traffic and him cheering it on from the back.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My uncle in '08 (I think, maybe '09) did this. One of his favorite WLOCP experiences (he's been to a ton and grew up/lives in Jax). He was also pretty hammered at the end of the game and he let me be DD...which turned into me getting to drive aggressively through traffic and him cheering it on from the back.
It’s so easy to do and a million times cheaper and easier. There are so many people that just go to tailgate and don’t actually have tickets. If you can’t find a tailgate with a TV to join once the game starts, something is wrong with you. Everyone is drunk anyway, just join the party!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
It’s so easy to do and a million times cheaper and easier. There are so many people that just go to tailgate and don’t actually have tickets. If you can’t find a tailgate with a TV to join once the game starts, something is wrong with you. Everyone is drunk anyway, just join the party!

Yep. TV's everywhere. Including at the big pregame area. Usually they have games on screens before the game. I imagine they have them play the game when it happens.

Also, little tidbit I left out....

My uncle is friends with a higher up for Monster Energy Drinks' Jacksonville branch. He ran into his friend and had tons of quality booze and a party hosted by the company. It was by accident he ran into him though.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
North End Zone Section 325. Driving over in the AM from Amelia Island with BIL, hopefully early enough to get a decent parking spot and come enjoy the frivolity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.