College Football National Championship Game Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lolololol. Fvkku Jawja!

Perfect loss ripping their hearts out after they thought they had it. Half the state is suicidal now.

But I still want to see the state nuked.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They kept picking on Parrish. That makes sense, he is the weak link.

I looked up the guy's bio. He's from (are you ready?) Quitman, Georgia. :bwahaha:

Let's rolllllll the tape.

tua_vision.0.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta wonder what might the score have been had Tua started the first half ... not to mention had he practiced all week as Bama's starter?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ugly played two good teams all year, Bammer and Barn and went 1-2.

I like where this is going.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy that everyone knew Tua was the better QB and it took that long for them to see it. He won that game for them. Has some Timmy in him....maybe more Russel Wilson. Guessing Hurts is gone soon.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I understand the Humane Society called ESPN/ABC/Disney to complain about the cruel and inhumane broadcast live of Bulldogs choking....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Only glanced at the game here and there during the first half. bamuh’s slow start didn’t motivate me to watch. Fabulous surprise this morning to see the butt sniffers lost!

That said, smart doesn’t appear to be chump 2.0 like we hoped. uga will be a tough matchup every year, so DM better kill it on the recruiting trail (and on Saturdays) quickly or we’ll continue to struggle. I have hope, but DM has got to build on his early momentum NOW.

Go Gators!!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Crazy that everyone knew Tua was the better QB and it took that long for them to see it. He won that game for them. Has some Timmy in him....maybe more Russel Wilson. Guessing Hurts is gone soon.

I actually think the switch up is what won them the game. Obviously, his play ignited them. But I think 2.5 quarters of Hurt, then letting Tua have the reigns was the difference because uga just wasn’t ready for that and had become comfortable. Once the momentum started the other way, it was too late. Even making the switch before half would’ve given KS the break to retool things. It was brilliant. Possibly by chance, but brilliant nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator