Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guarantee the second FSU gets back to losing (like they should have last weekend), and their fans will be begging for Sanders. If for some reason they do land him, God help our recruiting in the state, he will put everyone in Florida on recruiting life support.
Did you ever consider the fact that Colorado is going to crash and burn and no one is going to be killing themselves over hiring this dolt? He didn't even know the name of his starting center.

Good God, the hype has even permeated our own fans, and why? Because he beat 3 unranked teams leading to a 5-TD beatdown?

2Bits, when he starts losing and the hype gets torpedoed, PLAYERS WILL STOP COMING. Also, have you looked at Colorado's recruiting rankings? They are ranked 72nd, BEHIND Colorado State at 71st! :lol: This is the guy that will have Florida recruiting on life support? :crazy:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I guarantee the second FSU gets back to losing (like they should have last weekend), and their fans will be begging for Sanders. If for some reason they do land him, God help our recruiting in the state, he will put everyone in Florida on recruiting life support.
Meh. Norvell ain't going anywhere for several years. The ACC appears to be getting weaker and they'll probably go back to dominating it and Norvell will consistently win 9-10+ games per year.

As for Sanders recruiting, I'll believe it when I see it. Last year his "transition" class was ranked 35th (On3 Industry Avg.) with 4 blue chippers. Not great; not awful for Colorado, and overall 6th in their conference. His "bump" class this year sits at #63 (good enough for 13th in their new conference) with a whopping 8 commits (with only two blue chippers). Yeah, he's gotten some impressive guys to come and visit, or schedule a future visit, but none of them have committed yet. (And most of the blue chippers who visited over the summer committed somewhere else.) Maybe he'll flip a bunch of guys; maybe not. And as we all know, P5 coaches usually don't survive too long with lousy recruiting. It would not surprise me in the least if he's totally out of college coaching (or at least P5 Head Coaching) in five years.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't even know the name of his starting center.
Neither did Bowden his last few years. :grin:

Deion is another version of Ed Orgeron. Could have short-term success if he has great assistants with a perfect storm of talent that falls in his lap, but won't have long-term success due to an over reliance of others.

Deion certainly isn't winning championships at Colorado, but I think Colorado is more than satisfied with the extra publicity right now. The hype will eventually pass.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Neither did Bowden his last few years. :grin:

Deion is another version of Ed Orgeron. Could have short-term success if he has great assistants with a perfect storm of talent that falls in his lap, but won't have long-term success due to an over reliance of others.

Deion certainly isn't winning championships at Colorado, but I think Colorado is more than satisfied with the extra publicity right now. The hype will eventually pass.
The hire was an absolutely no-brainer for Colorado, they had nothing to lose. It's his NEXT job that is in question. You really want to put this guy at the head of a major program?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The hire was an absolutely no-brainer for Colorado, they had nothing to lose. It's his NEXT job that is in question. You really want to put this guy at the head of a major program?
Would I? Absolutely not. Someone will after next year IF he can have a winning season this year with a game or two improvement next year.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Did you ever consider the fact that Colorado is going to crash and burn and no one is going to be killing themselves over hiring this dolt? He didn't even know the name of his starting center.

Good God, the hype has even permeated our own fans, and why? Because he beat 3 unranked teams leading to a 5-TD beatdown?

2Bits, when he starts losing and the hype gets torpedoed, PLAYERS WILL STOP COMING. Also, have you looked at Colorado's recruiting rankings? They are ranked 72nd, BEHIND Colorado State at 71st! :lol: This is the guy that will have Florida recruiting on life support? :crazy:
The altitude is affecting Deion’s recruiting

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Speaking of the sh*t talking

First a guy threatening to beat the **** out of everyone, in the hospital peeing blood a few hours later. Then “a murder to these ducks”. That doesn’t even make sense and has to be one of the worst composed trash talk lines I’ve ever seen. My goodness that’s terrible.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Listen...the guy is a showboat but doesn't talk **** about other coaches/teams, doesn't cuss, is a man of God
I don't come here for Theology debate nor does anyone else. But, you went there. Your description of Deion is in direct contradiction to what the New Testament describes as a man of God.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Listen...the guy is a showboat but doesn't talk **** about other coaches/teams, doesn't cuss, is a man of God and tries to better kids that likely have zero to no chance in life. Oh, and at the moment, he despises FSU. If you're being honest with yourself, he's hated because of the constant media attention and flashiness.

That being said, he needs to get his players in line with all the pregame ****-talking.
:blahblah2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Slime is a man of God! Somebody has been into the Hard Stuff today!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of the sh*t talking

OH Fo Sho.......

Yes, this is Deion's team and the Coach that's a man of God and how he is pouring into them. Giving them a chance and turning their life around. Watching this team implode is going to be priceless. That's right Deion, keep ministering and coaching them how to be men in life and conduct themselves. Looks just like his same old schtik that he's always been.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Maybe the first negative things I have seen written about Colorado and Neon Deon.

Coach Prime Time got moved to the afterschool special slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator