Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Now Deon thinks he's a tough guy???

Deon HATED tackling. He famously said that he didn't get paid to tackle. He said tackling was a business decision and this his shoulders were made for suits, not for Brandon Jacobs.

Deon was nonexistent in run support. Yeah, you couldn't throw at him, but you sure as fcuk could run at him.

And now DEON is calling out his team for not fighting their own teammates in camp?

Soft-as-tissue-paper Deon Sanders wants to see more fighting between teammates???

That motherfcuker is out of his damn mind.

Dragons Den GIF by BBC

Alex.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
According to what I’ve been told, he and the noles are not on good terms and never really have been. There’s a reason he went after Hunter a few years back.

Plus, going somewhere like fsu doesn't permit lower expectations to be considered a success. No hiding there, where expectations would be through the roof regardless of what preceded him.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have just one question for Deion Sanders, only one question... What is up with that stupid cowboy hat???

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe even HE is arrogant enough to have PRIME on the side of his handicapped scooter.
For sure, I'd be tellin' him...."Slime nobody is going to steal your stupid azz scooter". Just another indication of what a dumbazz this idiot is.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This reminds me of the incident years ago with the former Canes player turned broadcaster (maybe Lamar Thomas) when Miami got into it with FIU. He started encouraging the Miami players to keep brawling and then he started saying he might go down & join the fray. He was promptly fired.

Deion might want to tone shyt like this down. It’s not 1965 anymore and schools don’t want d-bag head coaches opening the universities up to liability.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Of course he has to figure a way to get cornrows fired before his next move.

In light of Cornrows’ past gambling issues, the easiest way would be for Deion to surreptitiously set up a Draft Kings account and make it appear to be Norvell’s account.

Nothing too obvious, maybe use an email address of [email protected] and then wager $50 for the Noles to lose to Jacksonville State. That should work like a charm.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me of the incident years ago with the former Canes player turned broadcaster (maybe Lamar Thomas) when Miami got into it with FIU. He started encouraging the Miami players to keep brawling and then he started saying he might go down & join the fray. He was promptly fired.

Deion might want to tone shyt like this down. It’s not 1965 anymore and schools don’t want d-bag head coaches opening the universities up to liability.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thugs............. LOL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thugs............. LOL
Lamar Thomas, on the air:

"You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing...why don't we meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby. We've had a down couple of years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house!"

Two days later, he was fired.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Send em back to their jail cells.
UM: Send em back to their jail cells.
UT: When the game is over, do their fans go back to their road crew to help with exiting traffic?
FSU: Is it hard to put the big top on if you can't read the instructions?
UGA: y.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lamar Thomas, on the air:

"You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing...why don't we meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby. We've had a down couple of years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house!"

Two days later, he was fired.

1692623332174.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here's to hoping that Prime Idiot gets his azz waxed today vs. TCU. Is it possible that they can get negative points?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to what I’ve been told, he and the noles are not on good terms and never really have been. There’s a reason he went after Hunter a few years back.

I think the people in the FSU athletic department refused to call him The Great and Powerful Prime so he feels disrespected.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

There’s a significant group of people that are rooting for Slime and supporting him in multiple ways so I think you might be surprised at the number of schools that want a “disruptive” coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator