Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First, you hijack my gif, again!

Second, at least I have a nutsack. Pre Tennessee, yours shriveled up and retracted so fast they became ovaries… probably non-functioning at that!
That 70S Show Burn GIF by PeacockTV

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The hit on Travis Hunter was brutal for sure. But it didn’t seem dirty to me. Didn’t seem late. Wasn’t out of bounds. It was just a mean fvking hit.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What a doosh!!! I would officially become a Dawg fan if he became our coach.

Finebaum named the SEC's Florida Gators as a good fit for Sanders if he decides to jump ship in Colorado.
Really, I've never care for prim e dona. What a clown.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The hit on Travis Hunter was brutal for sure. But it didn’t seem dirty to me. Didn’t seem late. Wasn’t out of bounds. It was just a mean fvking hit.
It was late and properly flagged...still no reason to get your eyes poked out :eek3:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It was late and properly flagged...still no reason to get your eyes poked out :eek3:
I agree. It was late and honestly, a cheap shot. It did NOT look to to me like he was targeting (which it wasn't ruled as) and it didn't look like he was trying to injure the guy. Just a moment of stupidity...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was a football play. One that we’ve all celebrated in the past when our guys have delivered blows like that.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
J there's no shame in wearing glasses if you need them. I promise I won't make fun of you.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It was a bang-bang play in real time. Then they show it slow motion and it looks like he drove from across town to do a drive-by shooting.
Not even close :lol: If Tennessee's safety lit up EW3 like that, this place would go apocalyptic and you all know it :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It was definitely late and the whole game was dirty.

That said, @JoeyKent says “thtop being a thithy, Travith”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.