Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Watched the highlights of the second half collapse on YouTube last night. He and his coordinators looked genuinely lost on the sidelines as his team played poor, undisciplined "we got this game under control" football.

And his frog testicle son tossed one of the dumbest interceptions you will ever see in the second OT. No one open on third down, in FG range, threw up a floater in the end zone line it was an absolute must have play.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I was up late watching this live and the love affair Marc Jones has with “Coach Prime” (which is all he called him) is astounding, though wholly predictable. He was comparing him to some of the great coaches, with Georgetown and John Thompson, and also raving about him and his “relationships” with the players he has had for about 4-6 months. All during the second half while blowing the lead and Jones seemingly not noticing. I think Ryan Clark was the analyst and he was a bit more likely to criticize decisions and observe the game was changing.

But, many missed this other aspect and I’ve seen no major outlets dare to write about it. Deion and Shadeur made one of the dumber OT decisions I’ve seen. Not cristobal bad (my new standard) but awful.

Colorado won the OT toss and chose offense. That is obviously never the choice because you want to be on offense second so you know if you need a TD (go for it on fourth every time if needed) or can take a FG and go to another OT or even win with a FG. Not a single comment about it from the game analysts.

Each team scored a TD. Second OT, Stanford now has the choice, it is not ust a rotation. So they pick to be defense first for the second OT in a row because they, unlike Deion, are not idiots. They get the int, then played super conservative because they knew a fg wins the game. They just did 3 straight QB draws where he avoided a risk of fumble to set up the FG, which they kicked on first down to avoid further risk, for the win. They had no pressure, which they would have if they were on offense first.

Again, none of the major outlets have mentioned this obvious mistake and, like Cristobal, Deions done this dumb shyt before against Colorado St. But, because the result there was ok he didn’t have enough reflection to realize it did not put his team in the best chance to win. That is the bare minimum for simple things like this for guys getting paid several million dollars. Help your kids by putting them in the situation most likely to help them.

He failed to meet that standard.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not Cristobal bad (my new standard) but awful.
Happy Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I was up late watching this live and the love affair Marc Jones has with “Coach Prime” (which is all he called him) is astounding, though wholly predictable. He was comparing him to some of the great coaches, with Georgetown and John Thompson, and also raving about him and his “relationships” with the players he has had for about 4-6 months. All during the second half while blowing the lead and Jones seemingly not noticing. I think Ryan Clark was the analyst and he was a bit more likely to criticize decisions and observe the game was changing.

But, many missed this other aspect and I’ve seen no major outlets dare to write about it. Deion and Shadeur made one of the dumber OT decisions I’ve seen. Not cristobal bad (my new standard) but awful.

Colorado won the OT toss and chose offense. That is obviously never the choice because you want to be on offense second so you know if you need a TD (go for it on fourth every time if needed) or can take a FG and go to another OT or even win with a FG. Not a single comment about it from the game analysts.

Each team scored a TD. Second OT, Stanford now has the choice, it is not ust a rotation. So they pick to be defense first for the second OT in a row because they, unlike Deion, are not idiots. They get the int, then played super conservative because they knew a fg wins the game. They just did 3 straight QB draws where he avoided a risk of fumble to set up the FG, which they kicked on first down to avoid further risk, for the win. They had no pressure, which they would have if they were on offense first.

Again, none of the major outlets have mentioned this obvious mistake and, like Cristobal, Deions done this dumb shyt before against Colorado St. But, because the result there was ok he didn’t have enough reflection to realize it did not put his team in the best chance to win. That is the bare minimum for simple things like this for guys getting paid several million dollars. Help your kids by putting them in the situation most likely to help them.

I went to bed at halftime, so I didn't see the second half live. I saw the reply/highlights and was wondering why Stanford started on defense both OTs.

That's like picking which side of the field you want after the other team defers to you after they win the coin toss!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

racist comedy central GIF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Sanders' shucking and jiving persona is not good for college football. Any objective observer of his antics can only conclude sanders is about sanders. He sucks as a coach.

The other thing one will notice is he enjoys about 99% support from the black twitter crowd and 100% support from the black FEMALE twitter crowd. And their #1 response to any sanders criticism is the person is a racist.

Meanwhile, none of the people could tell you the name of any other black head coach in P5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.