Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He will have his team in a Conference Championship Game long before Taters will.
Not if you gave him 300 years to try. What he's doing isn't coaching. Not really sure what it is, but it isn't coaching.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He's developing young men.
Cartman Acting Crazy GIF by South Park

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Colorado's players had their jewelry taken from UCLA's locker room. Fitting for a Deon team to be more concerned about bling than football.

"That's gold Jerry". I watch their games if convenient but do not follow the team. Why would UCLA's attendants steal fake jewelry?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Colorado's players had their jewelry taken from UCLA's locker room. Fitting for a Deon team to be more concerned about bling than football.

On the bright side it gave them more room in their luggage to tote that big L back to Colorado.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

I smell insurance fraud.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

“The big picture, you go get new lineman. That's the picture and imma paint it perfectly.”

Ah yes, let's publicly trash your players who are protecting your SON at quarterback. Anyone else see a problem with this?

Didn’t Deion recruit all the current offensive linemen on the roster via the transfer portal?

I wonder if any of the ones he ran off are any better?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sanders' shucking and jiving persona is not good for college football. Any objective observer of his antics can only conclude sanders is about sanders. He sucks as a coach.

The other thing one will notice is he enjoys about 99% support from the black twitter crowd and 100% support from the black FEMALE twitter crowd. And their #1 response to any sanders criticism is the person is a racist.

Meanwhile, none of the people could tell you the name of any other black head coach in P5.

Not to mention the slobbering coverage he gets from ESPN each week. Kirk and Chris were completely over the top Saturday night in favor of Deion.
We won’t even get into why a matchup of two unranked teams was the ABC prime time game.
THIS is why I believe that Deion will find some level of success at Colorado.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Crime in California? No way.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Didn’t Deion recruit all the current offensive linemen on the roster via the transfer portal?

I wonder if any of the ones he ran off are any better?
Your post got me curious, so I did a little research. Six of the eight OLs publicly listed by the team as the "two-deep" are transfers. One of those two was a starter last season and one was a back up.

Of the four starters who left, one transferred to FSU, where he is starting, one is a second stringer at UCLA, one is a third stringer at Purdue, and one had used up his eligibility. Given how well the Clown School's OL is performing, I'd say at least one of them is better than the guys Coach Prime is currently starting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Deion sounds like a total idiot. Not the biggest surprise. Maybe Deion, the king of bling, should have preached to his idiot players the value of putting insurance on expensive jewelry.

"Our kids got robbed during the game last week. I think that's a travesty," Sanders told reporters during a news conference in Boulder, Colorado. "I would expect the NCAA to do something about that.

"This is the Rose Bowl. They said the granddaddy of 'em all, right? I'm sure granddaddy had some money. Grandpa should have some money to give these kids."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Deion sounds like a total idiot. Not the biggest surprise. Maybe Deion, the king of bling, should have preached to his idiot players the value of putting insurance on expensive jewelry.

"Our kids got robbed during the game last week. I think that's a travesty," Sanders told reporters during a news conference in Boulder, Colorado. "I would expect the NCAA to do something about that.

"This is the Rose Bowl. They said the granddaddy of 'em all, right? I'm sure granddaddy had some money. Grandpa should have some money to give these kids."

My goodness, it’s getting worse.

ted

Aug 24, 2019

He just can’t stop making himself and Colorado look foolish every few days. That TCU victory seems like 10 years ago.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who will be the first to claim to have their Picasso stolen from their locker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator