Comparing Florida’s talent to its SEC East rivals

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They lost two key running backs and they're still rated that high?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do guys who haven't played get such high grades? I probably need to familiarize myself with this mayhem.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do guys who haven't played get such high grades? I probably need to familiarize myself with this mayhem.
Are you drinking?

Those are their recruit rankings. Kyle Trash is the only recruit who's never played.

What else would 247 be cranking out?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
are you drinking?

That's their recruit rankings. Kyle Trash is the only recruit who's never played.
I skimmed the piece. I'm not even aware these are freshmen. If it's solely based on recruiting, it carries little weight in my mind. In fact, it's bullshyt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I skimmed the piece. I'm not even aware these are freshmen. If it's solely based on recruiting, it carries little weight in my mind. In fact, it's bullshyt.
Lol.... yeah Ole Butters and Cowbell will coach em up. There is no difference between five star Tim Tebow and three star Skylar Morningwood.

THREE STAR U!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BMF, can you please add "incoming" between Florida's and talent in the title? It's a bit misleading.

That's on the assumption it's all about incoming recruits. And now that I see a pic of Perine, I think Law is full of shyt.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That is very concerning with Georgia not to even mention half of the SEC West is whipping us in recruiting in recent years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BMF, can you please add "incoming" between Florida's and talent in the title? It's a bit misleading.

That's on the assumption it's all about incoming recruits. And now that I see a pic of Perine, I think Law is full of shyt.
Gawdamn dude, are you Concrete now? It is the "star" ratings (a percentage in one of their systems) for the talent that is still on the roster, more or less the last four classes of recruit rankings.

Someone else this guy out. Obviously I havent had enough liquor.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a foot from the ledge. Don't push me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gawdamn dude, are you Concrete now? It is the "star" ratings (a percentage in one of their systems) for the talent that is still on the roster, more or less the last four classes of recruit rankings.

Someone else this guy out. Obviously I havent had enough liquor.
Phuck you and the horse you rode in on. It's a poorly conceived piece from top to bottom and horribly labeled. But you're an idiot lawyer. How would you know?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here, phuckhead, here's your proof.

'Today, I’m going to compare Florida’s talent levels at each position to those of division rivals."

Real clear. If I'm the writer, I'm using "recruiting" in place of talent. It's horribly unclear.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From gatorcountry (more at the link, I just added the charts for easy viewing):

Comparing Florida’s talent to its SEC East rivals

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/comparing-floridas-talent-to-its-sec-east-rivals/

42 3*s.

Lulz

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb