Comparing Florida’s talent to its SEC East rivals

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In my opinion, there is no reason to debate the talent gap between the Gators and Butt Sniffers... It is a fact! Nothing we can do but play the games and hope for some lucky bounces....... The most talented team doesn't always win.... thank goodness..

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It's even more stark,.....

What is even more stark is how bad using recruiting rankings for talent is in position by position analysis. It is not so bad overall in an overall roster analysis, but when a talent like Malik Davis is 0.8765 and 3 stars it STARKLY shows that looking at a single position is NOT enough for the crap in football recruiting rankings to get lost in averages.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Davis was a high 4 star on rivals.
Just another example of how much 247 sucks.

The talent gap is just as bad using rivals though.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What is even more stark is how bad using recruiting rankings for talent is in position by position analysis. It is not so bad overall in an overall roster analysis, but when a talent like Malik Davis is 0.8765 and 3 stars it STARKLY shows that looking at a single position is NOT enough for the crap in football recruiting rankings to get lost in averages.

He was a 4 star at Rivals. I trust them a little more than the others as they are a little more selective on average with the 4 and 5 stars.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Davis was a high 4 star on rivals.
Just another example of how much 247 sucks.

The talent gap is just as bad using rivals though.
He was a 4 star at Rivals. I trust them a little more than the others as they are a little more selective on average with the 4 and 5 stars.

Davis is the all-time Hillsborough County rushing leader.

247 is retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.