Comparing the two deep talent for Florida/Michigan

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We aren't going to score 13 and I really doubt we hold them to 20.
If it weren't for the fact that it's the first game of the season at a neutral site I wouldn't be so optimistic....:lol:
We should have a decent run blocking offensive line so I could see us driving the ball onto their side of the field 4 or 5 times despite Nusses god awful play calling so that should give Eddie a couple of chances at long FG's....Maybe one of their DB's slip allowing Calloway to get deep once for a TD...:dunno:.
Christ it's only April and I'm already figuring out which part of the lawn I'm going to be resodding while listening to this sh!tshow on the radio next fall....:facepalm:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I am convinced a young OL is a disadvantage in CFB nowadays. Their OL is very young. If our OL doesn't show improvement this year I will be surprised. I think they are big enough and strong enough to do the job. The current coaching is another question. I believe they will be better than average. If we need a good surprise, it would be our OL maturing. If our OL is much improved, I think we win the game. I think Heggie at left guard will help mucho. I think the LSU road victory will be an asset for this game. I am expecting a much improved offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator