Confirmed: Trouble in Tally

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea if this is true as I have only seen it on twitter and on another forum, but the rumor going around is that Jimbo and his wife Candi are getting a divorce because Candi is having an affair with her personal trainer... who happens to be ex-Gator WR Taylor Jacobs.

While I do see the humor in this... Taylor is married also, so in general it is a classless move on his part as well as Candi's.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Get back. Jumbo suddenly trimmed up last summer.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, she lost her beau...

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This could trump the Crab Boy signs on Gameday this year.
Hey, if it was on Twitter, it has to be true.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
She seems pretty white trashy (as does he) so it wouldn't surprise me much. Going all Mrs. Malzahn on him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I would have thought Taylor Jacobs had better taste than that. Ewwww.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I refuse to acknowledge him as a gator ever again. :facepalm:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Had a sis-in-law who was a supermodel who at 22 married a 52 y.o. multimillionaire from Switzerland.
So they had a second home on Star Island in Miami. 3 days a week she had a black personal trainer in
Miami home (while Hubby was in Europe for months expanding his empire). Thus when training the
"hopeful" trainer strokes the body area that he wants the gal to stay aware of working-on (biofeedback
they claim). When my family was visiting, there their workout always ran 2-2.5 hours instead of the
scheduled 1.

Also was having lunch at a sidewalk cafe (in Jax,Fl) with my friend & his friend who was a personal trainer.
All of a sudden the trainer ducked under the table. His explanation = a married lady he trained just slowly
drove by- (a beauty in a convertible). He said that after a while of "it" she got out of hand (marriage talk).

Finishing touch: I, myself would have become a personal trainer but early on I found that women just
wanted to rub me all the time anyway … of coarse it was always with one of those Chlorox cloths.

GatorGriff

May 29, 2015
I think the real question here is why the hell was she having Taylor Jacobs train her. When I think of a housewife/coach's wife working out I picture them taking Zumba classes at the local Y not having a former NFL player train her haha.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The traditional "girl's night out" had become too obvious, and Zumba just doesn't hit all the right spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb