Confirmed: Trouble in Tally

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no matter what puns are available, this is bad all around, for everyone involved.
I feel for their kids.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I got confirmation that the Fishers have been having marital problems for the past couple of years and that Candi did succumb to being rubbed the right way. So, I am taking this out of the rumor category. Unless someone talks, the gory details may be hard to come by (probably a pun in there somewhere).

The kids are always the victims of their parent's behavior. Hopefully the parents will just be honest with them about what happened and pledge to keep loving them even though they are not together. Mom has some explaining to do and if the kids go with her, that ought to be interesting. The worst part for kids is that other kids can be quite cruel sometimes.

I think this is the start of Jimbo having a really, really bad year...I hope so anyway...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought women whose name ended in an "I" were suppose to be hot. Or maybe it was they were suppose to be trashy. :dunno:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I updated the thread title :-).

In reality... while it is funny to make the jokes.. Taylor is married with a son. He had a daughter who died of SIDS.

The jokes are there and we can all laugh, but I feel bad for all the kids involved in this and Taylor is a dirtbag for cheating on his wife.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their kids have garnet and gold pumping though their veins. Them and their feelings are dead to me.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;234031 said:
Their kids have garnet and gold pumping though their veins. Them and their feelings are dead to me.

:chomp:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n234045 said:
What about Taylor's kids?

Also... again while it is fun to joke... Jimbo's son Ethan actually has a medical condition. http://espn.go.com/college-football...coach-jimbo-fisher-son-suffers-fanconi-anemia

Maybe it is because I am a Dad, but I never wish ill will on any kids, FSU born or not.

I don't think anyone is wishing ill on the kids. I mean, this isn't the first couple with kids to get a divorce or cheat on their spouse. The kids will be fine. It's not like they are being beaten on a daily basis. They'll always have parents that love them and they'll be taken care of. Sure, it sucks when parents get divorced but it's not the end of the world. Sometimes it's actually better if parents do separate as opposed to staying together "for the kids" and being completely miserable and hating each other. That's not a good environment for children to be in either.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n234046 said:
I don't think anyone is wishing ill on the kids. I mean, this isn't the first couple with kids to get a divorce or cheat on their spouse. The kids will be fine. It's not like they are being beaten on a daily basis. They'll always have parents that love them and they'll be taken care of. Sure, it sucks when parents get divorced but it's not the end of the world. Sometimes it's actually better if parents do separate as opposed to staying together "for the kids" and being completely miserable and hating each other. That's not a good environment for children to be in either.

Agreed. The kid in the wally world brawl video is going to have a tougher go of it than Taylor's or the clown's kids.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n234050 said:
Agreed. The kid in the wally world brawl video is going to have a tougher go of it than Taylor's or the clown's kids.

BS. The Wally boy will just kick any adversity in the face.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n234045 said:
What about Taylor's kids?

Also... again while it is fun to joke... Jimbo's son Ethan actually has a medical condition. http://espn.go.com/college-football...coach-jimbo-fisher-son-suffers-fanconi-anemia

Maybe it is because I am a Dad, but I never wish ill will on any kids, FSU born or not.

I thought of Ethan immediately...I even think that they either go to Shands for treatment or have been in the past. I think cheating on your spouse is the lowest of the lows. F Jacobs and the tramp.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n233571 said:
someone needs to update the thread title... this aint no rumor anymore! :lol:

Sucks for you jimbo, but thats what you get for marrying a b*tch named "Candi" :lmao:

I heard Taylor Jacobs came in singing this song and she was all his.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n234056 said:
I thought of Ethan immediately...I even think that they either go to Shands for treatment or have been in the past. I think cheating on your spouse is the lowest of the lows. F Jacobs and the tramp.
Still stings, huh?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I agree.

I don't see why some are asking us to care about the kids feelings more than their parents did or do. I do feel badly for the kids and that is why I never did anything to wreck my marriage, maybe all involved should care a little more.
Until then, I will chuckle at all of this....sorry. Besides the Fisher kids will have lots of money to spend that their daddy got by protecting criminoles from prosecution.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention this is a sports message board where part of the fun is enjoying the misery of our rivals. In real world it sucks for the kids but in the sports/online world i hope this is the straw that breaks Cimarron's back and sends them to darker years than we have seen lately...lord knows they deserve it for all of the crap they have pulled with the rapist.

Florida-State-revives-Cimarron-character-to-promote-athletics_medium.jpg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;234142 said:
Not to mention this is a sports message board where part of the fun is enjoying the misery of our rivals. In real world it sucks for the kids but in the sports/online world i hope this is the straw that breaks Cimarron's back and sends them to darker years than we have seen lately...lord knows they deserve it for all of the crap they have pulled with the rapist.

Florida-State-revives-Cimarron-character-to-promote-athletics_medium.jpg

Exactly.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I'm not saying we should open a fund and collect donations for the kids... I agree they will be fine, but it doesn't mean it will be easy. Like I said... it is funny, but it is also families breaking apart and I have lost all respect for Taylor Jacobs. I think cheating on your spouse is BS. If you don't want to be with your spouse... get a divorce then screw whoever you want, but while you are married have some integrity.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;234148 said:
I'm not saying we should open a fund and collect donations for the kids... I agree they will be fine, but it doesn't mean it will be easy. Like I said... it is funny, but it is also families breaking apart and I have lost all respect for Taylor Jacobs. I think cheating on your spouse is BS. If you don't want to be with your spouse... get a divorce then screw whoever you want, but while you are married have some integrity.

Life is never easy for Noles. But they'll find plenty of friends in the circus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator