Recruiting Confirmed visits this weekend

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Still hearing the samething...we should start seeing some changes during the dead period IF we can convince the guys we're after to come. If It doesn't happen then it will be after signing day.
If this is true, I hope like hell he knows what he's doing. Lots of coaching changes already and I'm not sure where he'll find replacements.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still hearing the samething...we should start seeing some changes during the dead period IF we can convince the guys we're after to come. If It doesn't happen then it will be after signing day.
Why would you fvkk this class leaving these pieces of dead wood on the recruiting trail?

Changing staff now gives you two months to try to recover. Why would you sacrifice yet another class?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

This has become beyond laughable. If I was not witnessing the lack of changes with my own two eyes and ears, I seriously would not believe it. Any average Moron would have already cleansed and fumigated the staff after what was for all intents and purposes, 12 consecutive weeks of no improvement. But not Butters, Nope. Butters is no average moron. Butters is an ABOVE AVERAGE moron.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's between the two...what I've read and heard. Hell...there's some saying that sometimes last week Mac & Stricklin got into it pretty good about how we're "dragging our feet" on the stand alone facility. Smh!
I've been told, by very smart people (just ask them), for 8 years every great coach wants to come here.

Is the money and trends/forecasts supporting them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator