Conor McGregor tries to kill entire bus of people

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
uhhhh.gif

So you'd volunteer to stand in front of Conor McGregor as he hurled a dolly at your face? Clearly it's not that serious, so you'd be ok.

:headslap:

Alex.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who's afraid of a little airborne dolly action? :dunno:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
It’s like saying I was struck by a conveyance instead of saying I was hit by a car.

He’s not saying it’s not a projectile. He’s suggesting a better description of the projectile.

Alex.
:exactly:
Why is that so hard to understand?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hyping a fight?

This can't really be REAL, can it?

Dude is a brilliant marketer.

Alex.

Not really. MMA fights are typically governed by the Athletic Commission of the state where they are fighting. Get arrested for a stunt like this and there goes your license. Do something stupid like this and don’t get arrested by luck and you’re still probably going to get your licensed yanked.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Conor McGregor is in police custody Thursday night in New York, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed with MMA Fighting.

McGregor turned himself in and there is a charge pending, the spokesperson said. He was wanted for questioning in a wild incident that happened Thursday afternoon at the UFC 223 media day at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

NBC New York and Newsday were the first to report the news of McGregor being in custody. But the NYPD spokesperson noted he has not been arrested, though it’s possible he will be.

“He turned himself in, and the investigation is ongoing,” the spokesperson said. “No charges.”

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
One of the fights got cancelled because Chiesa (vs Pettis) was cut by glass from the busted window. UFC should make Connor pay both fighters their fight salaries plus what their sponsors would pay them.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How is this for a thread change?

Forget the dolly toss..........This guy owes the US taxpayers a significant amount of money.
It seems that when he decided to become a UFC fighter he quit his job and went on welfare for two years so he could train full time and has never bothered to pay it back, in fact he refuses to pay it back, even though he has made a fortune. You want to talk about welfare fraud?

I will watch to see how many people will defend this thief

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
How is this for a thread change?

Forget the dolly toss..........This guy owes the US taxpayers a significant amount of money.
It seems that when he decided to become a UFC fighter he quit his job and went on welfare for two years so he could train full time and has never bothered to pay it back, in fact he refuses to pay it back, even though he has made a fortune. You want to talk about welfare fraud?

I will watch to see how many people will defend this thief
You clearly have no idea what your talking about. The kid is from Ireland and was on welfare in Ireland not the US and this was before he was in the UFC not after he was signed. So it's not our tax dollars. I'm not defending his actions from yesterday either its disgusting.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You clearly have no idea what your talking about. The kid is from Ireland and was on welfare in Ireland not the US and this was before he was in the UFC not after he was signed. So it's not our tax dollars. I'm not defending his actions from yesterday either its disgusting.

I know what I am talking about just too absent minded to type properly. I meant to type Ireland but the message is the same. One would think that with his name it would be easy to remember his country of origin but clearly not in my case.

Thanks for keeping me straight

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I know what I am talking about just too absent minded to type properly. I meant to type Ireland but the message is the same. One would think that with his name it would be easy to remember his country of origin but clearly not in my case.

Thanks for keeping me straight
Sad thing is I used to be a fan of the guy. I think what he should have done was wait until the fight was over and then walk into the cage and call him out. Maybe bring his belt in the cage and say his is fake that he's still the champ but instead he did what he did last night. But I agree with you that he should pay the money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator