Recruiting Cord Sandberg (QB) tells UF to take a flying **** at a rolling donut

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Worked out well with the entire Lady Gators softball team made up of broad shoulders.

Just got trapped into watching DWTS. Jenny Finch is on it (but I think about to get cut.) Was she the first real star of Gator Softball?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
And biographer of Lincoln. I’ve been to his home in NC. Not a big fan or anything but it’s a nice free spot to visit.

Agree with Theo's plug for the Carl Sandburg Home for anyone visiting Western North Carolina this summer. It's a beautiful location with a rich history. The tour of the home is worth the time, there is a goat farm near the house to entertain young children. There are a number of hiking trails on the property, none of them very severe. It's one of our favorite hiking spots in the area.

Good food at the Flat Rock Village Bakery about 500 yards away and good BBQ next door to that at the Hubba Bubba Smokehouse. Flat Rock Playhouse is also right there if you're in town long enough and enjoy live theater. All just south of Hendersonville.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Can we shut this stupid thread down yet? I'm tired of clicking on it

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. She went to Arizona I believe.

PAC-12 anyway. Pretty sure it was U of Washington.
Edit: following research..........
Dammit! Wrong again! Arizona it was.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PAC-12 anyway. Pretty sure it was U of Washington.
Edit: following research..........
Dammit! Wrong again! Arizona it was.
ExcellentImpossibleDotterel-max-1mb.gif

leogator

May 5, 2018
There has been a development in this kid's case. He officially gave up on his baseball career, per his twitter:

Mullen has spoken to him personally. I think he's a take, first a preferred walk-on then on scholarship if he deserves it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tired of us trying to cobble together a team of almosties.
Hope springs eternal - could Cord bloom into a leader of men ? Lord knows, he's had varied experiences.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I hate to admit it, the Chris Weinke experiment worked out for SOW. He is worth a look if he can read a defense.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mullen can be criticized for his recruiting except at QB. I like EJ, JJ, and the kid in his own back yard at Eastside High for 2020. That seems to be the one thing Mullen has done right. This guy has no chance of playing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have one QB on this roster capable of running Mullinz offense and he is a true freshman. of course, we take any QB capable of running the option, especially if they dont like what they see w Franks.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see anything more than a walk on

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have one QB on this roster capable of running Mullinz offense and he is a true freshman, of course we take any QB capable of running the option, especially if they dont like what they see w Franks.
What about that short walk on from Tampa (I think), he can’t be any worse than Franks or Trask

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb