Could you do it?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I couldn't do it 18" off the floor with a padded mat under me.

Why? That's what I really would like to understand - WHY do they do things like that?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What baffles me is he appears to be barefoot on a mountain top. Aren't his toes cold??

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nope.gif

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most people here could walk along a 5 inch wide curb that is 4 inches higher than the road with zero problems. But I bet almost nobody could walk that exact width board only 10 feet off the ground. Those dudes brains arent working right.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This guy decided to climb the Great Pyramid of Giza. Apparently it only took him 8 minutes to go up and about 20 to come back down.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This guy decided to climb the Great Pyramid of Giza. Apparently it only took him 8 minutes to go up and about 20 to come back down.

Ah man, they cut off the best part. The ending, where he was gang tackled and essentially raped by the Egyptian police.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ah man, they cut off the best part. The ending, where he was gang tackled and essentially raped by the Egyptian police.
The article I read said he was stopped and questioned by police but they ultimately let him go. I guess the guy is German.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The article I read said he was stopped and questioned by police but they ultimately let him go. I guess the guy is German.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...-photo-CLIMBING-Great-Pyramid-Giza-Egypt.html

Ciesielski added: 'When I got back down, the police were quick to take me to the station and question me. They also had a look at my camera to see what I had been up to.

'At first, they wanted to take me to the German embassy, but after a while I was released without anything further happening.'

That's shocking actually.

Just read another article... he is banned from life for coming back into Egypt. Small price to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator