Credit Card Fraud Update: Smith and Telfort Gone

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I understand the impulse to do that, but kicking off your best players still hurts the program. What we need to do is implement a program in place so that these types of things don't happen in the first place. Whether its a mentoring/guidance program or at least something to hold the players accountable so that they dont mess up to begin with. Its probably not realistic but its better than nothing.

Do you want 4 and 5 star recruits or saints? Not many Tebow's out there.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
@RyanYoungSEC: UFPD confirms "ongoing investigation into allegations of credit card fraud," but could not specify names or it's limited to the 9. #Gators

@osgators: UFPD PIO Maj. Brad Barber said number of people involved in alleged CC fraud has grown during investigation: http://bit.ly/2wJWNwQ
It sounds to me like we're dealing with two different crimes;

1) Scarlett and his band of numbnuts purchased electronics with UF provided credits, sold the items for cash and claimed the cards were stolen.
2) Jordan Smith, on the other hand, stole someone's credit card (or was provided the information) and used this to pay his rent.

No matter what, the stupidity demonstrated by these players is almost at an unimaginable level.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
It sounds to me like we're dealing with two different crimes;

1) Scarlett and his band of numbnuts purchased electronics with UF provided credits, sold the items for cash and claimed the cards were stolen.
2) Jordan Smith, on the other hand, stole someone's credit card (or was provided the information) and used this to pay his rent.

No matter what, the stupidity demonstrated by these players is almost at an unimaginable level.
How do these dimwits expect to get away with this sch!t in 2017?? Freaking DA's

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when there are no real consequences for not following teams rules and/or breaking the law. This is the biggest gripe I have against Coach Mac. These kids know they will get a slap on the wrist if they get caught, so they are willing to take their chances...smh

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In other news Omar and Sid seen going into a hotel room together to celebrate...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when there are no real consequences for not following teams rules and/or breaking the law. This is the biggest gripe I have against Coach Mac. These kids know they will get a slap on the wrist if they get caught, so they are willing to take their chances...smh

What are you talking about - Mac kicked that player off the team that put a gun to his girlfriend's head.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ya, know that place where some of you are? I'm not quite there yet, but I can see it from where I'm standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.