Crickets...

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
Not a word from either FSU or UF players so far. Even the notable talkers, Teez Tabor and Quincy Wilson, have been mum. It's a far cry from what happened before LSU. Will this last until kickoff?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200w.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not a word from either FSU or UF players so far. Even the notable talkers, Teez Tabor and Quincy Wilson, have been mum. It's a far cry from what happened before LSU. Will this last until kickoff?
Which team will you be rooting for? Answer honestly in a timely fashion or I'll just ban you and be done with it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really don't mind a rival troll around here from time to time, it's good theater. What I cannot stand is someone that refuses to admit what they are. That will get you banned very quickly.

So John, just admit what you are and I may let you stay. You have until 10 PM EST. No answer = :byebye:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Funny realization, I thought his name was slobberjohn.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In all fairness, which of you would admit you're a fuggin clown...anonymous interwebs or not.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
Which team will you be rooting for? Answer honestly in a timely fashion or I'll just ban you and be done with it.
I'll be rooting for FSU. At least they look like a competent team. Until UF gets a real coach, not this guy who has no idea how to have a better offense than Muschamp, any significant win will just prolong the inevitable. After aqll, wasn't the big win against LSU exactly like Muschamp won games? It wasn't anything UF did, it was more due to the utter incompetence of Ed Orgeron. McElwain is a better coach than Orgeron, but that's not saying much , is it? I just think it's hilarious that LSU fired Les Miles and made this clown coach. I have no doubt that LSU would have scored with Miles on the sideline.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be rooting for FSU. At least they look like a competent team. Until UF gets a real coach, not this guy who has no idea how to have a better offense than Muschamp, any significant win will just prolong the inevitable. After aqll, wasn't the big win against LSU exactly like Muschamp won games? It wasn't anything UF did, it was more due to the utter incompetence of Ed Orgeron. McElwain is a better coach than Orgeron, but that's not saying much , is it? I just think it's hilarious that LSU fired Les Miles and made this clown coach. I have no doubt that LSU would have scored with Miles on the sideline.
Are you honestly trying to tell us you're a Gator fan? I want you to clarify here. Be specific. Clock is still ticking until I'm satisfied.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who will the next head clown be when Jimbo is announced as LSU's HC late next week?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so you're the donkey's partner in the show

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

:poop:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Are you honestly trying to tell us you're a Gator fan? I want you to clarify here. Be specific. Clock is still ticking until I'm satisfied.

He still hasn't admitted who his team is. "Rooting for F$U" could make him a Cane, Dawg, Vol or just about anything. I say BAN unless he swears his allegiance to one team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He still hasn't admitted who his team is. "Rooting for F$U" could make him a Cane, Dawg, Vol or just about anything. I say BAN unless he swears his allegiance to one team.
Agreed. He still has until 10 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator