Crossroads

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Some have suggested we don't care to compete for championships anymore. I for one have serious concerns about that. From what I've seen over the past 7 years, I think that might be the case. After yet another pathetic sad sack performance tonight against a team ripe for the taking, the UF administration is clearly at a crossroads. Do they continue down an unmistakably dire path of mediocrity? Or do they do what any administration that gives a sh*t would do and fire this abomination of a coaching staff immediately and start over? Sadly, I think I already know the answer.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"People on ludes should not coach."

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Some have suggested we don't care to compete for championships anymore. I for one have serious concerns about that. From what I've seen over the past 7 years, I think that might be the case. After yet another pathetic sad sack performance tonight against a team ripe for the taking, the UF administration is clearly at a crossroads. Do they continue down an unmistakably dire path of mediocrity? Or do they do what any administration that gives a sh*t would do and fire this abomination of a coaching staff immediately and start over? Sadly, I think I already know the answer.
You can forget that! Given that Muschump is still on the payroll. the Administration is not about to shell out the $12.5 million that Butter's buy out clause calls for. The only way Jimmy Boy gets sent packing is if the Fan Base, led by the fat-cat Bull Gators, puts up the cash to send him on down the road.
Anything short of that, we are expected to just grin and bear it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator