Crow Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Serve it to me in a large dose. I wanted to be hopeful and give Mac a chance, but this pretty much seals the deal.

I didn't make an av or name bet, but I will change my av to whoever can come up with the best one.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I really thought he could turn it around but his team looks exactly the same after 2 full years if this.
I think this is the best he can offer

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
While definitely not a pumper I didn't expect an offense this bad.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4th and 3 at FLA 38, 26-17
(3:22 - 4th) Malik Zaire pass incomplete to Brandon Powell

That's where he lost me. It's 4th and 3 on our own 38, down by 9 points. It's do or die time. He trots out our worst passing QB for a passing play. That may be the worst job of game management I've ever seen. I didn't want to see LDR ever on the field again for UF, but I'd still 10,000% rather have seen him than Zaire in that situation. Dumb, dumb, dumber, and dumbest on our sidelines apparently.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't belittle retards, so you're safe Jay.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS80MTYvb3JpZ2luYWwvY3Jvdy5qcGc=

Your Avatar

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You don't need to eat anything jay. You were hopeful and positive but reasonable, and certainly not pompous or self righteous. This thread has a certain couple others names written all over it. But I bet they don't have the nuts.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You don't need to eat anything jay. You were hopeful and positive but reasonable, and certainly not pompous or self righteous. This thread has a certain couple others names written all over it. But I bet they don't have the nuts.
Or the brains.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have a little crow to eat. It's not that I didn't see the red flags. The defense in the field for 45 minute games, heck look at my game prediction for Michigan. It's that I thought Mac was actually putting pieces together in some sort of grand scheme. I never thought he was championship material but relevance material.

Today was Mac's "do you know what a midline is" moment. That moment when the coach realizes that he is in over his head, that it is not as easy as he thought, and that he cannot compete with the big boys.

It's not even frustrating anymore, it's sad. It's like those last muschamp games when guys were going down just to get off the field. It becomes dishonorable to keep the charade up.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please do not eat the crow. We need a head coach.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I too was trying to be positive and looked for progress. But I just cant support this anymore. We arent talking huge improvements either. Just give me something. Idk maybe a sustained drive or at least one offensive TD. SOMETHING to look forward to. But there is nothing to support. Nuss needs to go and if mac cant understand that he needs to go to.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I doubt many of us are crowing. As I have said all along, it was apparent from year 1 with Butters, regardless of the issues he had with the roster, etc. Just watch the games and don't look at the score, etc. He has no innate ability to coach at the highest level. Those things will never change. Sadly we have the results of being in the SECCG game 2 years in a row that have bought him goodwill with the morons who can't see the forest thru the trees. Butters is not interested in fundamental football and attention to detail. He went up against a coach today who cares about those things and with about even talent schooled the SHYT out of him. Forget about the final score what did the play on the filed look like? a complete drubbing!!!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I think at some point you can't blame Nuss anymore. The defense was also, how do we say young looking

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I too was trying to be positive and looked for progress. But I just cant support this anymore. We arent talking huge improvements either. Just give me something. Idk maybe a sustained drive or at least one offensive TD. SOMETHING to look forward to. But there is nothing to support. Nuss needs to go and if mac cant understand that he needs to go to.
No. They both need to be gone. Not just Nuss.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Serve it to me in a large dose. I wanted to be hopeful and give Mac a chance, but this pretty much seals the deal.

I didn't make an av or name bet, but I will change my av to whoever can come up with the best one.
No need to eat crow. Its not a crime to hope and root for your squad.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I doubt many of us are crowing. As I have said all along, it was apparent from year 1 with Butters, regardless of the issues he had with the roster, etc. Just watch the games and don't look at the score, etc. He has no innate ability to coach at the highest level. Those things will never change. Sadly we have the results of being in the SECCG game 2 years in a row that have bought him goodwill with the morons who can't see the forest thru the trees. Butters is not interested in fundamental football and attention to detail. He went up against a coach today who cares about those things and with about even talent schooled the SHYT out of him. Forget about the final score what did the play on the filed look like? a complete drubbing!!!
This....we don't have a f vcking clue judging from what we saw on the field today....when and if these guys win games this year it will be because of a few good players.....Not these idiot coaches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb