Crow Thread

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Put out the open job billets now. Get some real coaches to apply and select one. AD, earn your damn money. And appreciate Sully for what he did for the UF baseball program.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I haven't been on the McElwain bandwagon ever. Nuss' should've never been hired here. His track record was atrocious before being here and it's continued to be horrible.
I did pick the Gators to win in the picks thread. So I was tricked again. I just wanted to be hopeful for one week before a game. I haven't been hopeful really since Mac's first lose to Fsu.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
No. They both need to be gone. Not just Nuss.
Youre right. Honestly, ive had it with Mac. I dont want to hear excuses after that game. Nothing can explain what we saw. We mightve regressed on offense compared to last year which is really saying something. Mac kept Nuss and should be accountable for that. Oh and the AD needs to answer why he extended and raised Nuss contract.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
When we play elite teams we are physically dominated and embarrassed, you really can't judge the skill guys because they never have a ghost's chance in hell of making a spectacular play from the get go. I had hope, I still have hope and always will because I'm a Gator and that doesn't wash off and I don't want it to. I would sure trade another football championship for all those soccer, volleyball, etc, etc , etc championships our administration seems to cherish so damn much.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I vote this should be your av until Mac is fired.

C_gBuS9XUAAX9J4.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You don't need to eat anything jay. You were hopeful and positive but reasonable, and certainly not pompous or self righteous. This thread has a certain couple others names written all over it. But I bet they don't have the nuts.

Preciate that, Durty. I'm pissed at myself for being a sucker again. Writing was on the wall when Nuss and Nord were retained.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I vote this should be your av until Mac is fired.

C_gBuS9XUAAX9J4.jpg

While pretty funny, I can't do that one. Mac's a good dude that's just in over his head. I still respect the guy as a person even if I think his time is up.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2222 will be here on Tuesday (on company time) telling us that was actually an offense improvement. And that we are all too stupid to know any better.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I too was trying to be positive and looked for progress. But I just cant support this anymore. We arent talking huge improvements either. Just give me something. Idk maybe a sustained drive or at least one offensive TD. SOMETHING to look forward to. But there is nothing to support. Nuss needs to go and if mac cant understand that he needs to go to.

Nope, you haven't come far enough, Mac needs to go regardless. The issue is not Nuss. It's Mac. If Mac was any good, he would've ditched Nuss long before now.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'll take a huge slice of magpie. I defended Mac & he turned out to be a serial killer. This really is murder.
Those I assigned the name "dumpers" to be realists. Make that 2 slices. Mac is a double-barrelled shotgun we need to make him a sawed-off shotgone. For sure, our future commits will go where they can be successfully coached.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No crow, I mo. Don't forget, I see several posters in this thread that were thrilled at the news of Meyer being fired and the entrance of Muschamp and Weis.

You know who you are.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
who the f was celebrating that?!?!?

I won't mention names (honor system). But truthfully, it's no different than those of us that saw a glimmer of hope on he current regime. We're all on the same team, which is why I say no one should have to eat crow.!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Man, this is deja vu. Muschump all over again. Firing Nuss is basically rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Mac is dead man walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb