Dabo's dirty.......

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I just spent about 40 min. talking to a very knowledgeable cock fan and sports person. He was selling insurance and I sure as hell wasnt buying but we discovered quickly SEC sports were our thing. He said Dabo was 6-7 the year before his first great recruiting class (#4). And that some guy in some big TV church was providing the Escalades.......... We had a great time talking about cock basketball and baseball and football. As I was leaving I realized we were real rivals now considering Saturday. So I told him good luck but not a whole lot........Bart was his name. He grew up in Columbia but now lived in jawja........They are 6-2 and he said they lost 3 OL starters in the UK came and lost in the 4th qtr. He said the best RB and WR broke legs and were lost for the year. I told him we've lost like 25 scholarship players this year so we understand that stuff...........Walk on LBs and true freshman at the corners...........nice guy.........I coulda talked to him for hours. No, I didnt tell him about my breakfast........but I did make off with some good donuts in the lounge today

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what you're telling us is you ran into a USCe fan, that talked a lot of trash about Clemson and their coach.

Hard hitting stuff right there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the important info... hes a cock fan, so of course dabo is a dirty cheat. You should tell him to pull his skirt up and deal with it.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody cheats but us. :)

Why bother?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So what you're telling us is you ran into a USCe fan, that talked a lot of trash about Clemson and their coach.

Hard hitting stuff right there.
What happened to the moderator badge?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe if we had cheated better, the KnuckleHead Nine wouldn't have had to resort to illegal credit card cash to get paid. Then again, we prolly would won a couple more ballgames and Hannah-Montana McElwain would still be the HBC.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Maybe if we had cheated better, the KnuckleHead Nine wouldn't have had to resort to illegal credit card cash to get paid. Then again, we prolly would won a couple more ballgames and Hannah-Montana McElwain would still be the HBC.

We don’t want to do anything that would make it possible for Butters to come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.