Dallas Mavericks "rife with misogyny and predatory sexual behavior"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody needs to throw this jerk in a shark tank!
Did someone say shark?

1owc9e.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I had to make a guess, it would be a hands-on owner like Cuban had to know.

As it was, he immediately went out of his way to distance himself from responsibility, firing the HR director and pointing out Ussery was around "before I got here," as if that somehow helps exonerate Cuban. It does the opposite in my mind.

This likely doesn't end up well for Cuban.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
never liked Cuban but won't throw him under the bus, yet.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I had to make a guess, it would be a hands-on owner like Cuban had to know.

As it was, he immediately went out of his way to distance himself from responsibility, firing the HR director and pointing out Ussery was around "before I got here," as if that somehow helps exonerate Cuban. It does the opposite in my mind.

This likely doesn't end up well for Cuban.
If he gets tangled up in this, can you imagine the public crucifixion he'll get. Fox will boot him. All of his business will tank.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If he gets tangled up in this, can you imagine the public crucifixion he'll get. Fox will boot him. All of his business will tank.

Pretty sure he made a billion+ when he sold Broadcast.com and then diversified his holdings. The Mavs are worth 1.15 bill.

He'll be alright financially. Obviously, his rep will take a massive hit.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cuban is an astute investor and will never face money woes as pointed out, but he also loves being in the public eye. You can almost sense him going into panic mode over the possibility of being implicated in this fiasco.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure he made a billion+ when he sold Broadcast.com and then diversified his holdings. The Mavs are worth 1.15 bill.

He'll be alright financially. Obviously, his rep will take a massive hit.
I didn't mean to infer he'd file for bankruptcy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cuban, while an extremely smart and savvy investor, is an insufferable prick personally. He was one of the most triggered individuals leading up to and immediately following Trump's election; some of which included ranting about Trump's alleged sexual misconduct. If he is implicated I will not feel bad for him; instead I will point and laugh. I can't stand pharisee level hypocrisy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cuban, while an extremely smart and savvy investor, is an insufferable prick personally. He was one of the most triggered individuals leading up to and immediately following Trump's election; some of which included ranting about Trump's alleged sexual misconduct. If he is implicated I will not feel bad for him; instead I will point and laugh. I can't stand pharisee level hypocrisy.
Tell us how you really feel and don't hold back. This is a safe place. :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
No surprise here. All you had to do to know is watch Shark Tank. Every hot girl that comes on gets an offer from Cuban, regardless how poor their product is. And yes, as pointed out by others, Cuban is a douche. Not feeling badly for him if the shat hits the fan with this.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
How does Cuban who has always touted himself as the most hands-on owner in all of sports, the guy who said he knew everything that was going on in his organization, how does he now claim he doesn’t know anything? Do you believe him?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
a hands-on owner like Cuban had to know.

Cuban owns a yacht... we all know how girl's act on a yacht, floating on champagne.
And where's the shouts for anti-girl legislation to put a stop to this nudity lewdity ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.