Dallas Mavericks "rife with misogyny and predatory sexual behavior"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't care for Cuban's politics, but it is my understanding he has always treated the mavs like a toy. He's even referred to them that way. While he is somewhat involved, it is possible he's not actively involved in the day to day operations. Sneed not being fired is until now is hard to explain. I have a difficult time believing he didn't know Sneed was arrested at a Mavs office.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Useless post without pics.

Oops, you stepped in it Gulfy :

4002f476469f8e3758e78a846fe0efb6--pablo-picasso-artwork-picasso-paintings.jpg

Picasso's 1st wife Olga, 1918. Around 1930, Olga took one look at his painting of young nude Marie-Therese Walter and divorced him. By following his intricate, passion-ablaze lines and contours, Olga recognized that P loved Marie more than anyone. Here's that admiring painting of nude Marie:

12e8b25645cffb7c840dd9d585c114ba--marie-therese-picasso-paintings.jpg

How's this pick-up line? At 17 Marie was such a head-turner that 45 y.o. married Picasso walked up, at a Paris train station, gripped her wrist, and said: "I am Picasso. We are going to do beautiful things together." She became his muse and bore his children. This painting of Marie has sold for over $100 million dollars.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What does a Jew look like?

... all deathly shriveled yet 24 years old ?

True story. One roommate, Steve Gross in dental school, Memphis. UT Medical Units.. He was a red-head, red freckled-covered, excessively balding short stereotypical jewish kid. (Great kid.) They were filming "Midnight Cowboy", Dustin Hoffman & John Voight in Miami, Steve's hometown. By sudden inspiration the director issues a demand that they need a fat, obnoxious red-headed jewish lady in a wheelchair for this "write-in" part . Enter Steve's Mom, she's in the film.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
... all deathly shriveled yet 24 years old ?

True story. One roommate, Steve Gross in dental school, Memphis. UT Medical Units.. He was a red-head, red freckled-covered, excessively balding short stereotypical jewish kid. (Great kid.) They were filming "Midnight Cowboy", Dustin Hoffman & John Voight in Miami, Steve's hometown. By sudden inspiration the director issues a demand that they need a fat, obnoxious red-headed jewish lady in a wheelchair for this "write-in" part . Enter Steve's Mom, she's in the film.
Loved that movie.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oops, you stepped in it Gulfy :

4002f476469f8e3758e78a846fe0efb6--pablo-picasso-artwork-picasso-paintings.jpg

Picasso's 1st wife Olga, 1918. Around 1930, Olga took one look at his painting of young nude Marie-Therese Walter and divorced him. By following his intricate, passion-ablaze lines and contours, Olga recognized that P loved Marie more than anyone. Here's that admiring painting of nude Marie:

12e8b25645cffb7c840dd9d585c114ba--marie-therese-picasso-paintings.jpg

How's this pick-up line? At 17 Marie was such a head-turner that 45 y.o. married Picasso walked up, at a Paris train station, gripped her wrist, and said: "I am Picasso. We are going to do beautiful things together." She became his muse and bore his children. This painting of Marie has sold for over $100 million dollars.

Picasso was a notorious lech in the mould of Harvey Weinstein. But no one ever called him an a$$hole. Not even Jonathan Richman, (sort of). But he did write one of the funniest and most entertaining songs I've ever enjoyed:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Brings to mind a joke of mine :
"For Picasso, getting a girl to take her clothes off was always a sketchy proposition."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator