Dan Mullen Gets My Seal of Approval

Discussion in 'Guest Area' started by Quasimodo, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I've been reading a lot of hate directed toward one of the greatest offensive minds in Gator history. Unbelievable how many ingrates we have out there.

Mullen's last two seasons here produced the #1 and #6 scoring offense, a Heisman trophy winner and a national championship.

What he did at Miss St was nothing short of a miracle too. He took them to #1 in the nation and consistently got his team to overachieve in a division loaded with significantly more talent than what he had. Remember they had to play Alabama, LSU and Auburn every year. He's going to love his new schedule in the East.

Allow me to provide some sanity to Gator Nation and give Mullen my full support. M.F.G.A. Making Florida Great Again

2. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Shytter's Full!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,756
    Ratings:
    +25,722 / -542
    the real quasi (and sid) hated mullen and meyer and demanded a power pro style offense. keep up, minor leaguer.

3. jdh5484

jdh5484 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $748
    Ratings:
    +2,346 / -32
    Now, bounce that against this:
    Miss St Stats.JPG
    Of course, if Mullen can get the equivalent of another Tebow, Harvin, Brandon James, Pouncey, Hernandez and the Great defense...then I'll eat crow. I still prefer a pro style O with some spread.

4. TheGatorsRGreat

BANNED

Oxbucks:
    $70
    Ratings:
    +66 / -2