Dan Mullen is...

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m kinda disappointed in CDM. I’m thinking he does not have that killer instinct. He should have gone for the TD at the end.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you Coach Mullen. For bringing some respect back to us. Very pleased with your performance and approach. You exceeded my expectations.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're an East German running for da wall. You vil not survive.

Merge now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was saying this just a few days ago. Since 2008, I don’t think I’ve had a more enjoyable overall season. Two home losses stung, but blowout wins over ut and fsu were great, the Lsu and Usce home wins were solid moments in the Swamp, and we actually took care of business in the nothing games.

The Idaho game was tough to leave because it’s been a really fun year.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Large +1. Beat two out of three biggest rivals (3 of 4 if you count LSU) and uga has been served notice that we aren't going anywhere. Things are organized and players developed. He puts a good face on the program, has personality and WANTS to be here. Go Coach Dan Mullen and GO GATORS!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Could not agree more. We're flawed, we're ugly, but we're winning, damn it. And without some jackass going complete apeshyt on the sideline or apoplectic afterward.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
...classy.

What he did today stopping us planting the flag was possibly one of the best things that could be caught on television. Now hes got a rep as a class act. Sure i love trash talking as much as the next person. But we should be above the likes of fsu. It also denied taggart some bulletin board material

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
...classy.

What he did today stopping us planting the flag was possibly one of the best things that could be caught on television. Now hes got a rep as a class act. Sure i love trash talking as much as the next person. But we should be above the likes of fsu. It also denied taggart some bulletin board material
Don't get in the mud to fight a lowlife. When you do that, you've stepped down to his level, where he'll beat you with experience.
- somebody

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.