D'Anfernee McGriff: Do we have another Percy Harvin?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't know guys.....Alvie could always boast about "stealing" Nukesee from us a few years back.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, Fellas, you know your NC championships were built by lowlifes along with a God fearing Christian, Tim Tebow. Harvin was a narcissistic Prima Donna who was only all about me, Brandon Spikes was such a scumbag Kraft couldn't wait to unload him, Aaron Hernandez brought his thug lifestyle to New England finally murdering another lowlife and your precious Pouncey Twins openly supported the murderer with FREE HERNANDEZ T shirts. There were others too. You know their names better than me.

Compared to you Tennessee players were social workers working with Mother Teresa in Calcutta.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n177153 said:
Come on, Fellas, you know your NC championships were built by lowlifes along with a God fearing Christian, Tim Tebow. Harvin was a narcissistic Prima Donna who was only all about me, Brandon Spikes was such a scumbag Kraft couldn't wait to unload him, Aaron Hernandez brought his thug lifestyle to New England finally murdering another lowlife and your precious Pouncey Twins openly supported the murderer with FREE HERNANDEZ T shirts. There were others too. You know their names better than me.

Compared to you Tennessee players were social workers working with Mother Teresa in Calcutta.

Did they rape her, too?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Alvin York;n177153 said:

I think you may be confused on what kind of social work those TN players were doing in their orange jumpsuits along the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator