Daniel McMillian Arrested

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He wasnt a 5 star.

He is the Nafis Kareem of the defense though.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Might not be over, just gone from possible draft pick to rookie free agent. If you can help a team, regardless of your transgressions you'll be on a roster

D Mac has never seen a false step he wouldn't embrace....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Dude, he has no NFL career bc he is Daniel McMillian. He didnt have one two days ago either. Hell, he didnt even have a college career.

You beat me to it Law!!. Very few have had an NFL career much less a cup of coffee without having a college career. He was famous for being out of position when he did see the field at UF. I will never forget the Vandy game, 2015, just before halftime. That one play epitomizes DMac's career at UF!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He wasnt a 5 star.

He is the Nafis Kareem of the defense though.

He was a five star at one point on rivals. I don't know when they moved him to a four star. He was the top linebacker in the state at one point.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes and she gave him the equivalent of a Nature Boy Special as well. Time for jail.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is the same idiot trying to blame the coaches I think at the end of the season for his career not being better.

I feel I would have had a better career if I didn't come to Florida

— Daniel Mcmillian (@GoldManDan_13) November 12, 2016

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Might not be over, just gone from possible draft pick to rookie free agent. If you can help a team, regardless of your transgressions you'll be on a roster

I was joking..... (see Law's comments...this kid has no NFL future).

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was joking..... (see Law's comments...this kid has no NFL future).

I won't say he won't get on a practice squad, because all it takes is one coach think that with a private work out they can use his talent. He isn't going to be drafted, he was a low end prospect even before the pro day. But it only takes one coach.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I find this hard to believe. The guy was never in position to rape anyone.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I won't say he won't get on a practice squad, because all it takes is one coach think that with a private work out they can use his talent. He isn't going to be drafted, he was a low end prospect even before the pro day. But it only takes one coach.

Doug, bro.....let it go! He has NO future in the NFL (as a player). None. Zilch. Zippy!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Doug, bro.....let it go! He has NO future in the NFL (as a player). None. Zilch. Zippy!

I think you confuse what I'm saying, what kind of NFL careers do most 6th round and later do guys have? He was a fringe guy, my comments are more about the fact regardless of this charge if he is found to be useful, he will find a way on to a roster regardless of his transgression. The NFL doesn't care. For late round picks/free agents they are mostly just camp bodies. He is a bust as a college player, we all know that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, dude had to result to this, he sure couldn't tackle or stop anyone on the field. Just sayin'.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like DMac was channeling his inner Bill Cosby
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
That is absolutely hilarious :lol2:

@NoTrainJay26 new avatar for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users