Darnell Dockett hits new low: "I don't blame O.J."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest scumbag to ever put on a football uniform sank even lower with his tweets:

When you get married and **** don’t work out. She want 1/2 ‘HALF’ and see that’s where I have a issue.. I don't blame OJ nevermind

I deleted my last tweet because y’all would take what I said wrong and I don’t feel like explaining where I’m coming from. And FYI I was not talking about murder. But if this was the case let’s not forget Oj was innocent and he proved it in court!

Discuss.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol it's not fair this guy became rich. What a tard.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think that is a direct reflection of the college education he received...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n7283 said:
Somebody married him ??

My thoughts exactly Rog. What stupid woman didn't see what a scumbag he is? Then again, maybe she was just in it for the money. In that case, couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Darnell docket make headlines before with stupid comments. I can't remember what he said.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU grad (maybe?) keeping it classy. Why am I not surprised.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well one of FSU's illustious sons is making headlines again. I have no doubt he meant exactly what people will relate to the OJ tweet. This tool is a classic asshat and deserves whatever misfortune comes his way. If his ex is getting half, I hope its both halves. Couldn't happen to a better POS!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n7275 said:
The biggest scumbag to ever put on a football uniform sank even lower with his tweets:

Discuss. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I heard that on the radio. What a fin moron. Now I suppose he's the poster child for the spoiled, out of touch self centered rich big mouth athlete. I noticed he took down his idiot rant but the damage is done. He's a marked man now.

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think this toad graduated. He was one of the many that had his term papers written for him, etc. in that scandal that sunk Bobby. It is a shame that UM and FSU bloggers always poke fun at UF graduate-athletes, when they have "gems" like Dockett and Michael Ervin...

I love that - what Turk said: Social media is a dangerous place for ignorant people.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy;n7334 said:
I don't think this toad graduated. He was one of the many that had his term papers written for him, etc. in that scandal that sunk Bobby. It is a shame that UM and FSU bloggers always poke fun at UF graduate-athletes, when they have "gems" like Dockett and Michael Ervin...

I love that - what Turk said: Social media is a dangerous place for ignorant people.

:thumbup:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
He was talking about money? The way he communicates I was pretty sure she took half of his remaining brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.